Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"

Go down

Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"  Empty Mountain Goat Tuesday: "Two Down Two To Go"

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:34 pm

07/15/2014

Hi Everyone, I come to you today to give you a very brief update on the progress of rebuilding this new Iraq government and how it all relates to our revaluation process of the IQD.

So what happened in this third session of parliament this week ? I am going to tell you.

Today’s News

Today is now Tuesday July 15th and we have waited anxiously to hear the results of the third official session of Iraq parliament.
~~~

The Iraq parliament (or Council of Representatives as some call it in articles), did meet on Tuesday, which was its third meeting. This session was dedicated in choosing a speaker (or president of the house) and two deputies (or vice presidents), and as many articles show us they were sworn in.

The Iraqi parliament named moderate Islamist Sunni politician Salim al-Jabouri as the new speaker. So there you have it. The second step to building their new government is done.

Remember how I explained to you in one of my previous posts that once the speaker and his deputies are seated the fun is just beginning. What do I mean by this?

What I mean is I believe that Maliki and his goons, by allowing Al-Jabouri to sit as speaker, is yet a part of a wider plot. A plot still to build a power structure in his favor. Remember Maliki is still insisting on a 3rd term even though he has stepped back and is showing signs of compromising, at least for the time being. So what is his real game?

Remember also that he is good at his chess game and in staging events far ahead for the future. He is a master at this sort of thing. Having Najafi out of the way may be just what he wanted since Najafi has been a huge controlling factor on Maliki’s power grab during his 2nd term and so he does not have to deal with him should he be re-elected for a 3rd term as PM. I am still hearing there is no way in hell Maliki will get a 3rd term so relax.

My guess goes towards Osama Najafi as their candidate for either the president’s position or the vice president position. He is a leading sunni however not a kurd. I am hearing this was the compromise made in order to go forward with Al-Jabouri since Najafi was demanding he be put back on the ballot for the speaker position.

A date for the next session or continuation of this session has not yet been announced or will they simply continue with this current session? If they continue with this third session they could simply meet tomorrow again and continue their work. We could possibly have all of the three presidents seated by the end of the week if no interference or arguments arise.

The position of speaker is the first of three leadership posts which Iraq's divided Shi'ite, Sunni and Kurdish politicians were seeking to agree, remember is has been three months already after a parliamentary election.

The speaker has gone to a sunni , the president position will probably go to a kurd and the prime minister position will probably go to a sheite once again. This is why it is so important to have a good candidate from the sheite sector without influence from Maliki. What Iraq does not need is simply another puppet of Iran once again.

All of the tribes must be represented in this new government and they must meet qualifications of concern for the citizens, human rights, and nationalism.

This is what the UN and USA mean when they say they want a non-sectarian form of government. Remember in setting up the government from the 2010 elections they had a non-sectarian elected positions also seated but Maliki quickly eliminated anyone who did not agree with him or chose to put a check on his power.

Remember during this second government they did not have a vice-president and a president (the Kurds influence) for the greater part of the term. Three of the ministers were also never formally seated and voted on by the house.

Remember also Maliki’s many attempts to dismantle parliament and close it down. Remember also his last desperate attempt to shut down parliament with his "national emergency" scheme and to gain full control of the country right in the midst of the election process. We no longer need to dwell on these events but I do not want to forget them either since the show is not over until the fat lady sings…..lol…

So what can we expect in the coming days?

They must choose a president within 30 days of electing a speaker. The clock starts ticking today. I believe they will have the president announced before this current session is over.

They must nominate a new prime minister Within 15 days of the president's election,

Summary

I believe they will continue with this current session this week. I am hearing they have all the candidates now lined up and just need to formally vote and seat them. It will get interesting though when they come to the prime minister.

The second step in forming their new government is now done that of seating the new speaker of the house. We can expect the new president to be voted on very quickly. Then the fun begins with the battle for the new prime minister. This may take a bit longer but at least if we reach this stage we can see light at the end of the tunnel.

The longest they can legally go now without having a full government seated, according to their constitutional deadlines, is August 29th but we have seen these dates come and go before.

These legal deadlines will however put pressure on them but does not seem to be a hard and fast rule for them to follow.

I still firmly believe that we will not see any revaluation of the IQD unless Iraq has a stable and functional government

(all three presidents and council of ministers are seated) and thus has a political environment that it can advance in and thrive in (non-sectarian).

Peace and Luv To Ya All, Mnt Goat
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum