Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims

4 posters

Go down

Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims Empty Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:20 pm

07/15/2014

[SpecialAgentGibbs] BigDog-OH Let's look at this theory....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] We see dozens upon dozens of bleak outlook reports as of late...

[BigDog-OH] SpecialAgentGibbs Sweet! What are your thoughts?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] What exactly, are they designed to do???

[BigDog-OH] SpecialAgentGibbs Change peoples way of thinking and living?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Why do "they" want to publicize such bleak news, and have the masses attention?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Before you go to war, you must FIRST justify that action, to garner support

[SpecialAgentGibbs] IF the world's financial order is in ruins (as they portray), then the "cure" will be EASILY welcomed, and NOT questioned....

[BigDog-OH] SpecialAgentGibbs I'm following that line of thinking...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] It's MUCH easier to facilitate ANY cure as being THE cure, IF the masses are all in a tizzy over the impending gloom

[SpecialAgentGibbs] IF, the "cure", is a GCR... the impending gloom propaganda will have the masses chomping at the bit for ANY resolution, WITHOUT QUESTION

[SpecialAgentGibbs] THE trick here (is it not), is to cloak exactly WHAT has facilitated the GCR

[BigDog-OH] SpecialAgentGibbs So what do they do and at what point do they pull the trigger on the "cure" to this "problem"?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] BigDog-OH Well, IMHO, it would have already (and easily) have been done if not for the spectrum of charades supposedly required to reign in all those bad guys

[SpecialAgentGibbs] You see a GCR, you see Basil3, etc., etc...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] But, do you really see an entire global reset in the way humanity operates, and does business???

[BigDog-OH] So do you think that when they unveil that, the bad guys all of a sudden show up as collateral damage or do you think they will call them out?

[Bear'sOpenHeart] It would be like herding cats..

[SpecialAgentGibbs] We are so busy looking at the pieces, that we do not actually see the finished puzzle

[SpecialAgentGibbs] BigDog-OH IMHO, to "call them out" or to "make them pay" is just TOO much of a pipe dream....

[BigDog-OH] SpecialAgentGibbs I was kind of thinking that... society has a who cares attitude in general anyway

[SpecialAgentGibbs] What REALLY matter (does it not), is to simply put them out of action one way or another, and forget about our appetite for justice

[SpecialAgentGibbs] What REALLY matters, getting even with them OR, just shutting them down so the future of humanity rolls forward as it was SUPPOSED to???

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Something else I wish to touch upon....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] There's a couple of posts circulating that propose that TRN's are "100% live, fact"

[BigDog-OH] SpecialAgentGibbs Moving on is obviously the best thought... however, my concern is having the follow through and new mechanisms in place to prevent from happening again

[SpecialAgentGibbs] BUT, we can't see the proof because it's hidden...

[Bear'sOpenHeart] Personally ,I'd like to see some accountability ,but then I can be hardnosed like that, sometimes..

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Oh PFFFTTTTTTT!

[SpecialAgentGibbs] How easy it is to make such BOLD claims yet tell everyone that we can't see it because it's only happening here or there...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] BUMPKUS!

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Please, stop with all these claims, UNLESS you can openly present the evidence to back it up!

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Is it true....MAYBE

[SpecialAgentGibbs] however, without some form of verification, stop telling people "we just can't see it"

[SpecialAgentGibbs] There's ONLY one thing that I cannot see, touch, feel or, smell that I truly believe in..... GOD himself!

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims Empty Re: Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Agreed ... stop saying we just can't see it .... because there is NO GCR, there never was and never has been. Nor are there TRNs, here or elsewhere. The official and legal tender in the US is the USD, it is and will remain a Federal Reserve Note. Basel III has nothing to do with it, the cabal is a figment of their imagination. It's all a house of lies, built upon a foundation of falsehood.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims 2805820865  Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims 2805820865  Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims 2805820865  Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims Empty Re: Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims

Post by dinarstar Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:36 pm

:yes:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:30 pm

[SpecialAgentGibbs] There's ONLY one thing that I cannot see, touch, feel or, smell that I truly believe in..... GOD himself!                  Feel Him, Well........Maybe not touch, but you can feel Him. But, Yes. Tangible Proof. Stop the lies.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:46 pm

He should have called himself out to ...

Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims 13361410

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims 2805820865  Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims 2805820865  Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims 2805820865  Special Agent Gibbs calls out the Gurus who make false claims 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum