Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…"

3 posters

Go down

TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" Empty TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…"

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:25 pm

TNT Tony    There are great things to be excited about.  ...we have told people since last winter that their Qi cards were international.  Now it’s just like their stock market and IPOs were international, but they were using paper rather than using computers. The significance here is that they have plugged into the Visa/MasterCard system that the rest of the world has.  [Is the VNN going with the IQN at this time?]  I believe so.  I didn’t think we would make it past last week.  Many powerful people thought it would go last Monday, and we were notified accordingly.  We had a similar level of notification this week. We are confident where things are.  They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" Empty Re: TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…"

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:21 pm

We have nothing to be excited about, well perhaps the possibility of certain convicted felons and their cronies eventually getting their just rewards ... The is no nor will there be any VNN or IQN in the foreseeable future, the cards mean nothing other than they have the banking infrastructure to support them.
 tony  TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" 2805820865  TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" 2805820865  TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" 2805820865  TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" Empty Re: TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…"

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:38 am

Where did the N thing come from? I'm guessing it is just gooroo BS but occasionally their crap is rooted in partial reality.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 am

The roos ... especially the GCR types have been using the "N"s for years .... it's all BS. ON occasion when a country has issued a new currency with a significantly different value than the old, the new currency gets a new ISO code. Absolutely nothing I am aware of says it has to be certain letters. Nor does the designation of existing currency change as far as I have been able to tell. 

As I recall some guru's were telling you that you had to use the term IQN/VNN when cashing i if you wanted to special rates ... horse crap, all of it horse crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" 2805820865  TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" 2805820865  TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" 2805820865  TNT TONY says, "They’ve said tomorrow in the media, and among the politicians…" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down