Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq

Go down

Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  Empty Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:28 pm

10/07/2014 22:26:00

Erbil / NINA / Head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani stressed on Thursday during a meeting with U.S. Undersecretary of Foreign Affairs of Iraq. Brett Makourk "that misguided policies and the negligence of the Constitution led the situations in Iraq for the worse.

A statement by the presidency of the region today, "said that Barzani and the U.S. official discussed the security and political situation in Iraq, and the U.S. official expressed his country's concern about the deteriorating situation and the growing forces of terrorists, hoping to rescue Iraq as soon as possible from this crisis through cooperation between all parties.

Makourk expressed his country's readiness to assist in the assessment of the political process and the formation of a plural and comprehensive Government with the participation of all components of Iraq, and including ending the marginalization of parties and the violation of the Constitution, and to make all components feel they are part of the government and to make Kurdistan formation stronger, "as he said, adding that "any assistance introduced by the United States will be tied to correcting the path of the political process.

For his part, Barzani said: "We have tried in the past decade for the success of the political process and democracy in Iraq, but unfortunately, the situation is moving towards the worst day after day because of the wrong policies and uniqueness and the negligence of the Constitution, and what is happening now is the result of wrong policies, and rather than admitting in the mistakes and try to solve the problem, accusations directed to us. "

The president of the region, said that the Kurdistan region is ready to assist in the evaluation of the political process in Iraq, but will continue to work at the same time to install the right of self-determination for the people of Kurdistan, and will not give up of it." / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HFGMHM

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  2805820865  Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  2805820865  Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  2805820865  Barzani and U.S. official discuss security and political situation in Iraq  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum