Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq Empty Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 am

07/10/2014

(MENAFN Press) (EMAILWIRE.COM, July 08, 2014 ) Hartford, CA -- For years, people in and outside of Iraq have been excited about the revaluation of Iraqi dinar. But what is the real state of Iraqi dinar? Will they ever mature so that its investors can convert their investments? Is there hope amidst the country being in hot water now facing law and order and economic crisis?

Iraq's major economic gauge and main source of crude oil are facing major perils as of the present. Baji oil refinery which is the largest oil refinery in Iraq are about to be taken control of by the militants.

However, Iraq security forces are in the process of getting the control back. What is notable though is that the oil refineries of Iraq are operating vastly in the southern part of Iraq, while Baiji is in the northern part which is currently having disagreement with Kurdistan regional government. This fact attests that Iraq's oil industry is not being hijacked at all by the rebels. The issue about Baiji oil refinery does not gravely pose a threat to Iraq's economy. Therefore the Iraqi dinar's value in both local and international markets are not at all in hazard.

Abdul Basit Turky, Central Bank of Iraq's Governor, stated in his press release that The economy of Iraq is fully stable and does not have any serious harm that may destroy the overall economy of Iraq. He said it is temporary instability in the law and order situation that Iraqi security forces will overcome very soon and people will see the old Iraq very soon. Moreover he said that Iraq has 70 billion as cash reserve at central bank of Iraq that is enough to support their currency for a longer period of time, even if the situation remained at same condition. Iraq purchased gold ingots as gold reserves that enhanced the gold reserves of Iraq three times in the international market.
The gold reserves are enough proof that Iraqi dinar has its success place in the market and that the currency is not to lose its market price. Foreign investors should also be confident about their investments amidst the current law and order state of the country. Whatever internal issue Iraq is having right now, the governor assured that Iraq's economy will recover and it wouldn't take that long before it regains its market value.

Iraq's Central Bank plays a significant role in the overall situation of Iraq and it is prepared to allow trusteeship for Iraq's commercial bank's dealings and operations with both local and international companies. Investors locally and internationally should feel secured that any operational gaffe of any commercial bank under the legal responsibilities of Central Bank will be compensated by CB.

Investor confidence, as a very important factor in maintaining the stability of Iraq's currency, continues to interest foreign investors. Iraqi dinar's value has an elastic state in the international market showing great strength adding the fact that Iraq's Central Bank has constructive policies.

Taking into consideration the current state of Iraq and of its economy, the question of the viability of Iraqi dinar's revaluation is something that everyone is concerned about. Iraq's state may be in a bit of a haze right now. But its leaders are positive that soon, their country's political and law order situation will be stabilized. And yes, revaluation of Iraqi dinar is on its way as well.  http://goo.gl/kEKLJn
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq Empty Re: Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:51 pm

This was put out by GID Associates ---

About GID Associates

GID Associates is a registered currency dealer that has been in business selling and buying Iraqi Dinar since 2004. They have low prices on Iraqi Dinar and Vietnamese Dong and they now have an installment plan for customers who don't want to pay for their currency order all at once. They have an Installment Plan order that can be rolled over to give its customers additional 30 days to pay for the order. Their thousands of satisfied customers enjoy buying Iraqi dinar and Vietnamese dong from them because we offer low prices on guaranteed authentic Iraqi Dinar and Vietnamese Dong, uncirculated 5k, 10k, or 25k dinar notes, payment can be made by e-check, wire, mail or COD, and great customer service.

Take it for what it's worth ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq 2805820865  Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq 2805820865  Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq 2805820865  Iraqi Dinar's Revaluation and the Current Law and Economic State of Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum