Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Found on the TNT TONY FORUM right before it was DELETED

3 posters

Go down

Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED Empty Found on the TNT TONY FORUM right before it was DELETED

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:21 am

Found on the TNT TONY FORUM right before it was DELETED

THE FOLLOWING WAS SENT TO ME - They thought we might be interested in it.  I guess it was up  and then very shortly taken down.  I guess they still don't like it when their members question the validity of what Tony is saying and the RV of the Dinar. So for all you TNT visitors, here is what they do NOT allow you to read on the TNT FORUM. 

THREE CHEERS FOR THE THINKERS!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

usnavy55

Date: 11:49 AM Jul 7, 2014

The solution seems so simple...

...that this must be a stupid question.  If the PTB are so worried about creating zillionaires, etc. (except for themselves, of course), why not just close the dealers/banks selling currencies down?  Just stop people from continuing to add currency holdings, which of course they're going to do the longer they delay.  DUH!  Another solution: introduce a 3rd category of capital gains tax like 'extra short term' or whatever, and let it be known that it will be taxed at 80% or some punitive rate.  It seems  like they're doing a lot of straining at a problem that is not that complicated.  Personally, I have no objection to zillionaires.

_________

song

Date: 12:20 PM Jul 7, 2014

Its funny ya know? if I was a dealer and I knew that the revaluation was about to occur, I would shut down and then when it was time to exchange, I would take all that currency and go to the bank and be a uber rich FORMER dinar currency dealer. The whole thing just does not make sense to me that the dealers are still simply selling making a percentage of what they could make on an RV currency exchange. Really, why don't they just shut down if it is so close to happening?

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED Empty Re: Found on the TNT TONY FORUM right before it was DELETED

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:39 am

First off...why would the government...who collects taxes on earnings...be worried about people earning a shit load of money...taxable money at that. Secondly...he has a point. If they don't want any more currency out there...stop them selling it. Easy. And lastly...the obvious...Tonys mods deleting posts like this pretty cements the fact that he is bogus. If simple logic makes you nervous and defeats your BS. We'll it's pretty simple to show your full of it.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED Empty Re: Found on the TNT TONY FORUM right before it was DELETED

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:00 am

Iraq: A divided future.  Partition would be painful for the country’s interwoven communities. But as sectarian violence spreads, more ordinary people feel break-up is the only solution. FT. But never the less Tony and DC had an RI and they will have an RV soon with all his followers becoming Billionaires and trillionaires and maybe a few millionaires on the side. Show me Santa Claus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Talkalottashit Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:25 am

TNT_PHONEY "We Are The Conned" ! yes, through time, the followers of this clown have been conned in a huge and terrible way.

Not saying this whole RI/RV/GCR could not ior would not happen, but if you put the pieces of the puzzle together, and appy any type of logic to it, reality might set in. How many times over the past years have there been delays ? ow many times has the event been called and done ? Are you reading and hearing, How many times ?

Excuse after excuse, news and statements twisted to be used in the ROO. Intel from three letter agencies, shared with a convicted criminal, come on, think. people in complete financial ruin, for what, for the free money tomorrow. Kind of reminds you of the Popeye cartoons "I will gladly pay you on tuesday for a hamburger today" of "free beer tomorrow" !

As you sink further and further in to desperation, as you buy and buy more from the brokers at each BS news from people making money off of your desperation and ruin who could give a damn less about you or your life, but yet only their personal gain, do you say ENOUGH.

Some things in this world are "Meant to Be" and certainly this whole thing could be, but I believe it is time for an eye opener. Look at WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, and, HOW ! YOU WOULD DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND MOST OF ALL LOOK AT WHO ! WHO HAS OVER TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND FAKE FOLLOWERS ON THEIR TWITTER ACCOUNT, WHO HAS DECIEVED YOU IN EVERY TURN OF THE ROAD ! WHO HAS LIED ABOUT INTEL, THREE LETTER AGENCIES, AND CAPTIVATED YOU WITH LIES AND BAD INFORMATION ! JUST ADD UP THE SIMPLE STATEMENT, "HOW MANY TIMES" ?????

tony

Guru Talkalottashit

Back to top Go down

Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED Empty TNT and what's his name...

Post by finally woke up Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Do they serve hot dogs in prison?  Just wondered.

finally woke up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Well Guest,You were not conned, it is a speculation and you should have treated it as such which is a very low risk, low return speculative investment. The risk is low and so is the potential return. How can you expect anything soon or substantial from the Dinar investment having regard the state of the country and it's political mess with killings every day for the last ten years.

Now it's worst because Iraq will be labeled a failed state soon if certain things happen. The Country will be divided up into pieces with a variety of currencies. Always remember only invest what you can afford to loose and also The Iraq Dinar was always a very low risk low return speculative small fry investment. Always remember before you invest in a country's currency you must visit that country and spend some leisure time to get a feel as to what is going on, look at their GDP, Their stock exchange index and their social, political and economic stability. If you fail to do that The Tonys of this world will take advantage of you.

Blessings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:34 pm

I would disagree to an extent, the Dinar is and always has been a high risk investment.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED 2805820865  Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED 2805820865  Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED 2805820865  Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:19 pm

A high risk investment usually if it pays yields a higher return from a substantial capital outlay. The risk is high because the invested amount is high and will hurt you to loose it. Investing a few thousand dollars is no high risk, that is entertainment money. Iraq is no high risk. High risk is when you invest real money and hope to get greater than real. If people loose a few thousand dollars with the Dinar that is no big thing.

At no time at all the Iraqi Dinar ever could have paid a high return and never will for a very long time to come. The GeoPolitical Circumstances will continue to dictate the so called future of that region or lack thereof. Perhaps the other agenda????? Perhaps we are witnessing the epicenter of an ingrained capacity for an adaptation syndrome.

Greetings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Risk is risk ... return is return. Risk is a measure of the chances of loss, not a measure of amount invested. The risk is the same for say 20:1 odds whether you invest (bet) $20.00 or $20,000 dollars. Further, while $1000 may be nothing to you, to others it is a very large amount indeed. The amount of return likewise has nothing to do with the degree of risk. However when making a decision about an investment, a wise person does weigh the risk against potential return. Obviously, that wise person would not consider a high risk investment unless there was potential for a commensurate level of return.

Any investment, I repeat ANY investment carries a risk, be it risk of loss due to inflation, market risk, failure of the organization ... there are literally dozens of risks in investing, and a wise person considers them all and decides which ones they are comfortable with and in what amounts.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED 2805820865  Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED 2805820865  Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED 2805820865  Found on the TNT TONY  FORUM right before it was DELETED 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:30 pm

I understand your policy position and it makes perfect sense, however I do not consider the Dinar a serious investment product and never will for a very long time to come hence my ravings.

Regards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 pm

No, No, can't "RAVE", Fony will silence you !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:18 pm

I was not commenting on your "ravings", but your misuse of terms with definite meanings, it makes it very hard to know what you are saying .... The risk was always high regardless of how much you invested. Initially I considered the possible return worth the risk, and looking at circumstances those more than a few years ago, the risk WAS reasonable. However, things did not go as we hoped, in part I believe because US forces were pulled prematurely and other poor decisions were made for purely political reasons. Regardless, it is what it is, and we play the hand dealt us. I still think that there is a chance for a long term profit, so I'll wait it out. I'm a patient man and as I said elsewhere it's not money I need now, so I'll let it ride. Each of us must decide what is best for us, if you can't wait, if it's causing you stress, if you need the money, then do what you have to, be it get out, put it away and forget about it, whatever ... Me, I'll keep my focus on my Provider, and rest in His promises ... and if I ever do make a profit on this, I'll thank God for blessing me and then ask Him what to do with the proceeds. If not, well, I will still thank Him for my blessings, (and they are many,) and then ask Him what's next.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:24 am

HE SAYS to forward the $$ into my bank account ... Here's the account number : wells Fargo xxxxxxxxx8473
Rest assured it will be spent well

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:56 am

Funny .... but He told me you were a total clown and not worth listening to ....  raspberry 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum