Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family??

Go down

The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? Empty The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family??

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:21 am

It is very Strange that Bartle Bull The New York Based portfolio manager and the likes of him are not aware of the big secret only ordinary Dinarians know about which is the Dinar RV that is happening this month. Some one should tell them that the RV will yield more money than the ISX stocks because they are only talking about the ISX stocks.

Or maybe let it remain a secret among Dinarians and keep the trillions of dollars.  The more I think about how the Global forex dealers are unaware of this supposedly GCR and Dinar wealth, the more I feel that these ordinary dinarians should change places with the big traders in forex because the Dinarians are smarter than the forex traders.

Santa is coming to Town: Another Joke: Some one is telling people that the Dragon Family in China have hundreds of trillions of dollars and they are going to pay for the Iraq Revaluation. Is Iraq, US treasury and the US administration aware of that, what about the Guinness book and fortune 500. Seems like Iraq do not have to be stable and their infrastructure can remain in ruins with poverty and Chaos being the order of the day but their currency will RV higher than the US dollar??.  In my opinion this RV is beginning to look like a fairy tale. I am so sorry for those who are depending on this presently unrealistic event to bare fruit any time soon.

Please understand folks that no country or individual will pay for another country's Revaluation (Dragon Family or else). And also when Iraq is ready for the RV it will be done gradually in baby steps starting perhaps at ten cents depending on how rapidly they can restore the country to pre-invasion status. I am always hoping to be wrong about this but I seem not to be able to get it wrong. Lets hope I am this time.

Blessings all

Back to top Go down

The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? Empty Re: The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family??

Post by Ponee on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 am

Thanks so much for your genuine input Fountainpure.  I enjoy the thoughts and expressions of others who are not touted as a gurus.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? Empty Re: The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family??

Post by Guru Talkalottashit on Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:54 am

The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? EmptySubject: The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:21 am

It is very Strange that Bartle Bull The New York Based portfolio manager and the likes of him are not aware of the big secret only ordinary Dinarians know about which is the Dinar RV that is happening this month. Some one should tell them that the RV will yield more money than the ISX stocks because they are only talking about the ISX stocks. NOT AT ALL, POHONY AND DC, HAVE THIS UNDER CONTROL. THREE LETTER AGENCIES ALWAY'S USE PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO SPRAD THE "GOOD NEWS ! The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203 

Or maybe let it remain a secret among Dinarians and keep the trillions of dollars. The more I think about how the Global forex dealers are unaware of this supposedly GCR and Dinar wealth, the more I feel that these ordinary dinarians should change places with the big traders in forex because the Dinarians are smarter than the forex traders. OF COURSE THEY ARE. JUST LISTEN TO THEM, THEIR HOPIUM, AND PRAISE FOR THE GURU'S.
THEY ARE AMONGST THE MOST EDUCATED FINANCIAL MINDS ON EARTH.  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203 

Santa is coming to Town: Another Joke: Some one is telling people DAVE SCHMIDT that the Dragon Family in China have hundreds of trillions of dollars and they are going to pay for the Iraq Revaluation. Is Iraq, US treasury and the US administration aware of that, what about the Guinness book and fortune 500. Seems like Iraq do not have to be stable and their infrastructure can remain in ruins with poverty and Chaos being the order of the day but their currency will RV higher than the US dollar??. In my opinion this RV is beginning to look like a fairy tale. I am so sorry for those who are depending on this presently unrealistic event to bare fruit any time soon. FAIRY TALE, COME NOW. REMEMBER, IT HAS HAPPENED EVERY MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, BEST ON THE WEEKEND FOR 10 YEARS. THOSE POOR PEOPLE ON LOCK DOWN, AND DON'T FORGET ALL THE BANK STORIES. VERY CREDIBLE ! OH, AND THAT SOMEONE TELLING YOU ABOUT THE DRAGON FAMILY, WOULD BE DAVE SCHMIDT, AND THEY CONTACTED HIM, YEP THEY DID !!!!OTFLMAO

The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 3508649203  
Please understand folks that no country or individual will pay for another country's Revaluation (Dragon Family or else). And also when Iraq is ready for the RV it will be done gradually in baby steps starting perhaps at ten cents depending on how rapidly they can restore the country to pre-invasion status. I am always hoping to be wrong about this but I seem not to be able to get it wrong. Lets hope I am this time.

Blessings all

tony  omg 

Guru Talkalottashit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:00 am

Well I have always contended that Dave was full of Schmidt.....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 2805820865  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 2805820865  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 2805820865  The Illusive Dinar RV and the dragon family?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:36 am

"ENTER the DRAGON" is with Bruce Lee not Dave Schmidt. Dave Schmidt came in UFOs of the Dragon workshops.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum