Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Finally I sold my Dinar

+19
a bollt
onemore
pama
jim32
wpsmit
Catfish1927
Billyg
clayf
HezekiaH
Waco Kid
BritishBulldog
al be
FS4Enthusiast
Producer1
Daox13
ou812
Ponee
Kevind53
Ssmith
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally I sold my Dinar

Post by HezekiaH Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:05 pm

But Tony says it is happening soon!!! :spring1:  :spring1:  :spring1:

HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:09 pm

:winky winky: 
Did not give up. Did what I feel best. Kind of just put it away and try not to think good or bad about it. At worst when I am dead and gone someone else can make a move with it or not. But, if it is ever truly proven to be worthless, I may then do the table thing with some of it.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:16 pm

I was looking at my 401k today.  13.8 average annual return over the last 5 years.

If you invested 20 grand in dinar 5 years ago, paying a grand per million and selling for 850 per million today, your 20 grand became 17 grand.

Put that 20 grand in a decent 401k and instead of 17k, you'd have over 38,000 dollars.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 pm

And probably more than that when you consider all the time wasted in Tony & Okie's chat room, cc calls & such when we could have been working.  But.....it has been an interesting study in economics, Iraq and human nature, so not a complete waste.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Well if you had invested it 5 years ago yes, but that was the bottom of the market, so your numbers are skewed. If you had invested it 6 1/2 years ago you would be just about even to up a bit depending on your mix. Take it back to 2000 your 20K would net you about 25K ... again depending on your mix ... My numbers are based strictly on market averages. Of course unless you sell it matters not. No gain or loss is realized until the actual sale ... until then it's all theoretical.

Keep in mind there are no guarantees ... the market could tank tomorrow, or the next day, or next month or .... you get the idea ... on the other hand it could skyrocket, or go flat. It's a roll of the dice, all you can do is choose the risks you are comfortable with in the amounts you are comfortable with. Speaking for myself, I saw the dinar as high risk from the start and invested what I was comfortable losing ... no worries, and no regrets either way.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 pm

What market are you looking at where 20k becomes 25k in 14 years?  DJIA is up nearly 70% over the same time period, despite the pullback in 02/03.

The point is that letting money sit in a dead end investment has an opportunity cost even if you "invested what I was comfortable losing".  MANY of the dinar kool aid drinkers say that they're going to leave their money in dinar no matter what, even willing it to their kids (I believe several in this very thread have mentioned it).  What would you rather give your kids 20 years from?  Dinar that at best might double or so in value and is far more likely to stay flat or go in the toilet, or invest your 20 grand in a legitimate investment, in which case something that had the same return as the DJIA over the last 20 years would have turned that 20 grand into nearly $100,000?

And you're wrong, there are guarantees.  The dinar RV is a scam.  I guarantee it.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:48 pm

The Dow peaked at approx 11,722 Jan 2000. It is currently at 16,973. It would have to be up close to 20K to be 70%. Is the market, generally speaking a good long term investment? Yes. Is it a good investment for a retiree/near retiree who is depending on it for retirement income? Probably not so much. Is the dinar a good investment for that? Definitely not, WAY, WAY, WAY too much risk. Would I sink 20K into the dinar, no way, not unless I had enough millions to consider 20K chump change. 

I feel for those who invested their life savings into the dinar. I also feel for those who have invested it in the market hoping to retire by now only to find they no longer have enough to retire on, and as someone who's main business is with retirees, I can tell you that there are a lot of them. 

As for me, my wife and I made the decision long ago to invest in the Kingdom of God, where there the benefits are eternal and guaranteed. We may never be rich as the world sees it, but we are already rich in what counts.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:26 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:

As for me, my wife and I made the decision long ago to invest in the Kingdom of God, where there the benefits are eternal and guaranteed. We may never be rich as the world sees it, but we are already rich in what counts.

Amen.....(I like you, Kev.....)

Producer1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:14 pm

omg Yes He Is.
Makes me want to break out and sing some Norman Greenbaum "spirit in the sky". You made the right investment. Thanks Kevin. I have a feeling more people than we realize have done the same. And for those who invested enough in Dinar to disrupt life as they knew it may turn to God for help!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:The Dow peaked at approx 11,722 Jan 2000. It is currently at 16,973. It would have to be up close to 20K to be 70%. 

That's still 45%, not the 25% figure you quoted.

Also, FYI, it isn't January right now.  End of July 7th 2000 it was 10,636.  It is currently over 17,000.  That's 60%. 

If you look at Junes numbers it'd be more than that.  I figured that my nearly 70% was close enough I didn't need to bother breaking out the calculator, but apparently you'd rather cherry pick numbers and split hairs than admit that your 25% number was BS.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:21 pm

you are definitely going to regret selling your dinar.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:26 pm

N.B. I am not a financial expert, nor have I played one on TV. What follows is my personal inexpert opinion. Take just as that one person's personal opinion.

Nope, you are wrong, 25% is very close to actual real life returns. If you invested 20K in early 2008, it would have dropped to a little more than 9K by 2009. Since then the market has gone up by about 250%, so you would think that you made a ton, but wait a minute, you made a ton on 9K, so as a result you now have a little less than 25K, a 25% ROI since 2008. You may have made more or less depending on when exactly you invested, but the math can get pretty complex.

But what about the market? Usually a bull market is driven by a growing economy, but is that the case today? In a word, no. It has been driven by quantitative easing. Interest rates from the fed are less than 1/2%, driving the rates for commercial and municipal paper down as well. The result? Since 2008, there has been nowhere else but the market for the investor to go if they hoped to find a decent ROI. But surely the economic environment has turned around by now? Well, yes and no. Unemployment is down, but so is participation in the job market. Many have just given up searching for a job, while many more are still searching but have been unemployed for so long that the government no longer counts them. Further most of the new jobs generated are part time, not full time, but still they are employed and no longer counted in the unemployment figures.

But that's not the only thing I see that is concerning. Face it, the housing market sucks. Oh I know, the numbers are up slightly, but when you consider that mortgage rates are half what they were in 2008, the market should be going crazy. It's not, and to me that is just another indication that things are not as rosy as our administration would like us to believe.

So what does this non-expert think will happen? My gut tells me that sooner or later we will see a "correction" that will look more like a crash. Interest rates have been held far too low for far too long. Will the Fed taper off? I think so, sooner or later they will have to the US has been keeping the world's economy afloat at our expense for far too long. When they do taper, hold on to your hats. Just look what the market did in January at just the suggestion the Fed was contemplating tapering QE. I may be wrong, I hope I am, but right now, in my admittedly non-expert opinion, I would consider the stock market only slightly less risky than the dinar.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Finally I sold my Dinar - Page 2 Empty you have lost your money

Post by etex Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:36 pm

i cant believe how gullible people are   you are idiots

etex

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Who is?  And why? Just curious as to what portion of the thread you are referring to since it has gone in several different directions with several people talking.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:20 pm

If everybody is selling their dinar, then why is this site still up?  Are we all fools?

onemore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:45 am

There are a number of reasons this site is still up.  Some of us still like to keep up with the roos......if for no other reason than a good laugh.  There are new people getting into Dinar all the time and if they are doing research, they may just stumble in here and get some education and wake up before they swallow the BS spewed forth by the roos.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a bollt Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:25 pm

The majority of us no life is hard, nothing comes easy, but once in a blue moon something comes along..a Divine opportunity,lets call it, This opportunity could change our lives.this could be the easiest thing ever. All you have to do is buy and wait, do nothing else don't go to the forums or gurus. live your normal life and wait.and some people cant even do that!............

See u in the Storm   by the way this dinar thing is a real nasty storm, just don't get caught up in it.
a bollt
a bollt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:33 am

GREAT ADVICE A Bollt

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexar Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:54 pm

11/09/14 7:45pm.
You need to read the agreement the Kuwait and Iraq signed?  The Kuwait dinar goes for around $3.50 if you know that, then you should know that if, Iraq would have never signed it if it was anything less than that if not better!  Also they where worth something in the past! They will be worth something in the future!

Last edited by Bexar on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bexar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:30 pm

What agreement? I have yet to see proof of the oft referred to agreement, no doubt because it is mythical.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi everybody,I am still here and have missed talking to all of you. I had to take a break. Personal reasons. I am not throwing in the towel.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Good to see a fellow canine return.  Welcome back!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:44 am

AwokenAtLast wrote:Turned out to be the shittiest investment ever made. Broke away from the cult. On to live my life.

Did you wake up yet?

You will just fall for something else... people with the mindset like this are just cows in a field that come when the farmer calls for feed time...

anyone that "wake's up" and completely sells everything is doing the exact same thing they did getting into this investment which is an all or nothing approach to life, and anyone that knows anything about money knows and "all or nothing" approach is never rewarding and often leads to bankruptcy.

I got out, but I saved some.... I didn't get out because I "woke up" I got out because Life happens...

Don't just sell and move onto the next "overnight get rich quick"...
If i was that guy, I would be more embarrassed that I didn't do my homework before getting in this and embarrassed that I bailed for the same exact reason, no lesson learned.

oh and btw HEY EVERYONE!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:28 pm

Same with me Daox.  I didn't get OUT, I just sold a bunch back and kept some JUST IN CASE.  And that wasn't because I "woke up', but because as you said... LIFE HAPPENS.  We have one less income in the household and some medical issues and bills that we did not have at the time of purchasing. 

I did not buy more than I could afford to lose, but life changes and you have to go with the flow of things and make prudent decisions.

GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN DAOX13 !!!  I HAVE MISSED YOU !!!

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:02 pm

I have missed all of you guys!! not the stress of it all, but I did miss you guys!

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:45 pm

FANG2 -- It is nice to see you again also !  Thanks so much for stopping in.  You have been missed! Familiar faces is what keeps me from pulling the plug on this site.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexar Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:32 pm

11/09/14 7:35pm. 
Now I know they said that it should have happened by now!  Just knowing that it is worth something the past it will be worth something in the future.  Be patient.

Bexar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:32 pm

@Bexar wrote:11/09/14 7:35pm. 
Now I know they said that it should have happened by now!  Just knowing that it is worth something the past it will be worth something in the future.  Be patient.
It is worth something right now.  1 USD = 1166 IQD
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:17 am

i have been in this for almost 11yrs last time a bought was 9 yrs ago until yesterday when i bought more. i do not expect it to go more then a buck and believe this oil credits when cashing in  is pure rubbish.i will keep what a just bought for a  year  so it would be long term
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:32 pm

@Daox13 wrote:
AwokenAtLast wrote:Turned out to be the shittiest investment ever made. Broke away from the cult. On to live my life.

Did you wake up yet?

You will just fall for something else... people with the mindset like this are just cows in a field that come when the farmer calls for feed time...

anyone that "wake's up" and completely sells everything is doing the exact same thing they did getting into this investment

Not necessarily. They usually got in because they didn't do any research, and then got out because they did do some research. The people that still think the IQD holds the possibility of a massive return are the ones that haven't done their research. Or haven't understood their research.

I got out, but I saved some.... I didn't get out because I "woke up" I got out because Life happens...

Don't just sell and move onto the next "overnight get rich quick"...

Sell out and quit falling for scams, is the best thing you can do. If you think people selling out completely haven't done their research you couldn't be more wrong. Many people that sold out completely did so because THEY DID do their research and realized the RV is nonsense. 80 trillion plus M2 = the only people getting rich off the dinar are the companies selling it to the marks.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:53 pm

i think you should all sell because its a scam. the only part of scam are the gurus who are lying and taking money from the sheep. if you would do some real research you will find becuse of iraqs wealth the money can only go one way up . they have been held  for many reasons one of which was m stealin blindly. if you have done your homework while all the fighting going on you would have seen the eco side of iraq grow.examples trade agreements world wide and turki has made all the banks compliment with international stardards also the use of electronic banking and many more things so much more to the point that turki has stated they are ready to go international. so i quess in conclusion it is a scambut iwill hold on to mine
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:14 pm

@jayzze wrote:i think you should all sell because its a scam. the only part of scam are the gurus who are lying and taking money from the sheep. if you would do some real research you will find becuse of iraqs wealth the money can only go one way up .

If you would do some real research you would realize that just because an economy is increasing in size it doesn't mean the value of the currency will increase as well. Currency is not stock, it doesn't behave the same way.

Iraq isn't wealthy, and they never have been. That's just another guru lie.

Currency experts say its a scam. Banks say its a scam. Professional investors say its a scam. Government agencies say its a scam.

The only people I see saying it isn't a scam are the ones selling it to you and the ones trying to charge you 400 bucks to be a member of the secret RV club.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:35 pm

the definition of a scam is  when you buy something  and you true to get rid of it and has no value. if you bought a million dinar say for a grand and you sell it back to the same dealer and he pays you 800dollars where is the scam. there is no difference if you bought a new car on m on and on tus decides to sell it  you would lose 15 to 29 percent is that a scam?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:50 pm

@jayzze wrote:the definition of a scam is  when you buy something  and you true to get rid of it and has no value.

No, that's not even remotely the definition of a scam. If that were the definition of a scam, I could tell you I had a magic can of Bush's baked beans that'll grow into a beanstalk that reaches a magic world full of giants, sell it to you for 300 bucks, and by your definition it isn't a scam because you can return it to the grocery store and get 89 cents back for it.

Here's the actual definition:

A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle.
tr.v. scammed, scam·ming, scams
To defraud; swindle.

Here's the definition of fraud:

1. A deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain.
2. A piece of trickery; a trick.

Deception in the dinar scam? Yep. Even if you ignore the massive lies the gurus tell, the notion of a massive RV is a lie to its core. There is no reason the IQD would increase drastically in value, because Iraq has an M2 of 80+ trillion and is a third world toilet with virtually nothing to offer the world but oil, which is sold in dollars. The IQD is fairly valued at 1166 to 1. All the "reasons" the RV "has to" or can happen are total lies, including but not limited to:

1. Iraq is enormously wealthy.
2. It used to be worth 3 bucks so it makes sense it would again, or at least 1 dollar or even 10 cents.
3. Iraq can back their currency with oil.
4. The US is going to buy oil with dinar.
5. etc, etc, etc.

All lies.

Unfair gain? Dealers have made hundreds of millions off a complete lie with zero chance of the pay off everyone is looking for. Sounds unfair to me.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:14 pm

iraq has the the gas and oil for the poential for there currency to rise look at there neighbors with similar amounts of resources. will it sky rocket like the gurus claim no.if the currency  goes to ten cents lets say and you bought a mil thats app 100000 for a 1000 dollar investment i will take that any time. this is no different then buying stocks no guarrantee. iagree with you on the gurus who do and lie and make a fortune off the sheep but at the same time before one invests there money thiey should research  the risk factor. in the dinars it is very risky and when i bought it  i knew the risks were huge and might never pay off but at the same time with all the gas and oil  ten to twenty cents was a realestic figure and great return. unlike many i bought what i could afford and not on hope or bs and sooner or later it will happen as long as there country does not blow up
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:57 pm

@jayzze wrote:iraq has the the gas and oil for the poential for there currency to rise look at there neighbors with similar amounts of resources.

Look at how much currency their neighbors have in circulation. The more there is of something, the less it's worth. It's the most basic rule of investing there is. Iraq has 87 TRILLION dinar out there. Kuwait only has 34 BILLION.

will it sky rocket like the gurus claim no.if the currency  goes to ten cents lets say and you bought a mil thats app 100000 for a 1000 dollar investment i will take that any time.

Going to 10 cents is an increase of nearly 12,000%. That isn't skyrocketing?

i knew the risks were huge and might never pay off but at the same time with all the gas and oil  ten to twenty cents was a realestic figure and great return.

You may have known the risks, but you have an incorrect understanding of the potential rewards. 10 or 20 cents would mean Iraq would have a money supply of nearly 10 or 20 trillion dollars. That is around 1/6th to 1/3rd of the money of the planet. That simply is not possible. You can't have 1/200th of the worlds economy and 1/6th of the worlds money.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LQS Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:28 am

HezekiaHFS4Enthusiast    This is NOT an INVESTMENT!!!  It is a lottery ticket.If this were an investment I would never put a dime into it. 

I bought a lottery ticket and now I wait for my number to be called or be struck by lightening.

I love this explanation!! I never win anything...but lightening or numbers may still payoff... lol  Not if one listens to the  🦈's...namely Tony and his team of leeches, but hell hath no furry like a tremendous amount of lied to dinarians all geared up to sue the shite out of theses lying cockroaches!!!
LQS
LQS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum