Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Finally I sold my Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Finally I sold my Dinar

+19
a bollt
onemore
pama
jim32
wpsmit
Catfish1927
Billyg
clayf
HezekiaH
Waco Kid
BritishBulldog
al be
FS4Enthusiast
Producer1
Daox13
ou812
Ponee
Kevind53
Ssmith
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finally I sold my Dinar Empty Finally I sold my Dinar

Post by AwokenAtLast Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:08 pm

Turned out to be the shittiest investment ever made. Broke away from the cult. On to live my life.

Did you wake up yet?

AwokenAtLast

Back to top Go down

Finally I sold my Dinar Empty Re: Finally I sold my Dinar

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:32 pm

I never went to sleep.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Knew this was risky going in ... Never went to sleep, never bought into the guru horse crap .... so umm no ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Finally I sold my Dinar 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:02 pm

I never listened to gurus.... but I did think that the dinar would do something by now.  I have sold most of mine back

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Why dont we all write a letter to Obama asking him to get the govt. to buy
a whole lot of dinar and then forcing Maliki to RV in exchange for our help
which will allow the govt. to cover the debt.   "LOL"

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Jeez .. don't give the gurudiots any ideas ....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Finally I sold my Dinar 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar 2805820865  Finally I sold my Dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:51 pm

If you invest with money you can't afford to live without or possibly loose then you are a dumbass. I don't care if this doesn't happen for another 10 years...my dinar will sit in my safe and gather dust. I really can't place blame on the gooroos for people buying dinar with money they didn't have...that's the purchasers fault plain and simple. Seems like the majority of people on this site have their heads screwed on and didn't over buy.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:38 am

whether or not you make an investment with money you can afford to lose or not, an investment is indeed an investment and you are a moron if you choose to let a ship sink without trying to at least bail.

I give respect to anyone who is jumping this ship, because to be dead honest, I'm not far behind them.. I would at least like to have some form of return on my dollar..

That being said, I don't pass judgement to those who are all or nothing...

everyone has a limit and sanity should be the most important determining factor.

I haven't jumped yet... but I have a life jacket on and I tested the water and it doesn't feel that cold right now.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:00 am

I completely agree with you. But there is no evidence that this ship is sinking...its just horribly lost...again. We're banking on one of the most screwed up countries in the most screwed up part of the world pulling their heads out of their backsides and getting some specific things done. Anyone who got in to this looking for a quick pay off is nuts. The any minute/day talk is nonsense. Once you get past that you'll be fine.

I'd be willing to bet that awoken at last hasn't been in this for very long at all and either over bought or fell for the gooroo hype thinking he/she was going to be a billionaire over night.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:34 am

more then likely you are correct..

I will state this though, I have been in this for long enough to see some form of progression.. I haven't seen as much as Id like and this is coming from someone who is pretty patient lol...

But At the same time, this new situation has peeked my interest.... this may have been the kick in the behind they needed...

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:54 am

Hopefully all this new government speak does bring some new things out. Who knows....couldn't be any worse than Maliki and his goons. 

I think it's funny looking at the sheeple responses saying that if the just did the RV now it would stop the fighting almost immediately. These nut bars don't give 2 craps about money it's a religious, ideological fight to them and money doesn't factor in except for them buying more weapons.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:02 am

It really doesn't help them at all, in fact if anything it could make it worse without the proper building blocks in place...
if all it took was money to make a country happy, every country would attempt a RV.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:07 pm

I'm finding more and more respect for those who have unloaded their Dinar.  I think it shows more thought to unload them than it did to buy them.

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:25 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:I completely agree with you. But there is no evidence that this ship is sinking...

The evidence is that there never was a ship to begin with, i.e., there's no reason there would be a large increase in value of the iQD.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Ponee wrote:I never listened to gurus.... but I did think that the dinar would do something by now.  I have sold most of mine back
Who buys it?

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:03 pm

There are places that buy it, but don't think you will get your full money back or full value.. its kind of a take what you can get for it deal.. and be careful you review the company before choosing them... however i'm not sure yet if I am jumping... like I stated before, I do think this was a giant wake up call for M and Iraq's government.. They could take this kick in the butt and run with it... or they could stick to their horrible track record...

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:17 pm

As I have said before, I am in this for the long haul. In time, there will be a profit. How much? Good question, but I am a very patient person, I can wait.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Why do you think the dinar is guaranteed to profit?  Do you apply this kind of reasoning to all investments?

I can tell you how much the profit won't be, right now, no need to wait: not enough to make anyone rich.  And about 99.99% chance of not ever being enough to cover the spreads that most people paid.  Which makes the dinar practically a complete dead end as an investment.  High risk, low reward.  Worst of both worlds.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:42 pm

FS4Enthusiast wrote:Why do you think the dinar is guaranteed to profit?  Do you apply this kind of reasoning to all investments?

Depending on what you paid for your dinar you will profit at pretty much any over $.02 . Eventually it will happen, its simple logic that Iraq will have an internationally traded currency again. When? Who knows...but it's bound to happen. A country with that much oil underneath it would be complete idiots to not to do whatever it takes to become internationally recognized again.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:05 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:
FS4Enthusiast wrote:Why do you think the dinar is guaranteed to profit?  Do you apply this kind of reasoning to all investments?

Depending on what you paid for your dinar you will profit at pretty much any over $.02 . Eventually it will happen, its simple logic that Iraq will have an internationally traded currency again. When? Who knows...but it's bound to happen. A country with that much oil underneath it would be complete idiots to not to do whatever it takes to become internationally recognized again.

The notion that a currency has to have a certain value for it to be internationally recognized is nonsense propagated by the gurus who are making money off this scam.  What even makes a currency "internationally recognized"?  I don't even think it's a real term in the currency world.  You used to be able to get IQD at many banks, they just quit selling it because of the scam, so was it internationally recognized then?  What about VND?  You can get it at most banks, does that mean it's internationally recognized?  It's worth about 1/20th what the dinar is.  What about the South Korean Won?  It's worth about the same as the IQD, you saying their currency isn't internationally recognized?

It is far from "simple logic" that Iraq's currency will appreciate over 20 times in value to your 0.02 rate (I suspect you actually meant 0.002, but that isn't likely either).  Simple logic would dictate otherwise, that currencies don't just appreciate in value by 2,000%.  To go beyond simple logic and actually do a bare minimum of research, a rate of 0.02 would mean Iraqs total money supply would be worth 1.4 trillion dollars.  Does that make any sense?  No, it doesn't.  Saudi Arabia is far more stable, has about triple the GDP, has nearly 10 times the currency reserves, and their currency is only worth a total of about 380 billion USD.  Yet you think it's guaranteed that Iraqs currency will be worth nearly 4 times as much?  Why?

Last edited by FS4Enthusiast on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm

I can tell you how much the profit won't be, right now, no need to wait: not enough to make anyone rich.  And about 99.99% chance of not ever being enough to cover the spreads that most people paid.  Which makes the dinar practically a complete dead end as an investment.  High risk, low reward.  Worst of both worlds.

I have been very clear in the past, and even in other posts today that I have always considered this a speculative investment. The word guaranteed has never been spoken by me, and I would appreciate it if you did not attribute it to me. Am I confident, yes, in time. How much time? I have not a clue.

Show me an investment, any investment that will give a guaranteed return. You can't, because there is always some risk. Risk of market loss, corporate failure, inflationary loss, ... there are over twenty types of risks to be considered in any potential type of investment. The question is never IF there is any risk, but how much and what kinds of risks you are willing to tolerate.

High risk, yes. Low reward? Maybe, but by definition if it all craps out then it is a low reward at best, and most likely a loss. I still feel that, in time, we will see a reasonable return ... how soon? As I said, I am a very patient man.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Kevind53 wrote:

I have been very clear in the past, and even in other posts today that I have always considered this a speculative investment. The word guaranteed has never been spoken by me, and I would appreciate it if you did not attribute it to me. 

Then you should probably say "may profit" rather than "will profit".

"I still feel that, in time, we will see a reasonable return."

Why?  What do you feel is a reasonable return?

There's no maybe about it.  The dinar is not a high risk/high reward scenario.  Unless you're one of the cons duping or selling to the marks.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:34 pm

FS4Enthusiast wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:

I have been very clear in the past, and even in other posts today that I have always considered this a speculative investment. The word guaranteed has never been spoken by me, and I would appreciate it if you did not attribute it to me. 

There's no maybe about it.  The dinar is not a high risk/high reward scenario.  Unless you're one of the cons duping or selling to the marks.

No, I am not a politician nor am I giving investment advise, I have no need to hedge my words, I will say it the way I see it, and will stick to will profit. How much? If you were actually reading posts instead of just looking for talking points you can argue you would know that I have been very clear in stating we could double our money, we could make more, we could lose it all.

I have never, repeat never hawked or sold dinar. I greatly resent your trying to lump me in with them by insinuation. I stick by my remarks and at this point consider this conversation over.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Kevin, I may be wrong, but I read the statement from FS4Enthusiast

Unless you're one of the cons duping or selling to the marks.

as a"  collective " you're,  referencing  those that we know who ARE  selling and pumping and not as being directed at you personally.    Smile .  Maybe he can clarify... ?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:28 pm

He quoted me directly so ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 am

Ponee wrote:Kevin, I may be wrong, but I read the statement from FS4Enthusiast

Unless you're one of the cons duping or selling to the marks.

as a"  collective " you're,  referencing  those that we know who ARE  selling and pumping and not as being directed at you personally.    Smile .  Maybe he can clarify... ?

Precisely.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:35 am

Kevind53 wrote:
FS4Enthusiast wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:

No, I am not a politician nor am I giving investment advise, I have no need to hedge my words, I will say it the way I see it, and will stick to will profit. How much? If you were actually reading posts instead of just looking for talking points you can argue you would know that I have been very clear in stating we could double our money, we could make more, we could lose it all.

I have never, repeat never hawked or sold dinar. I greatly resent your trying to lump me in with them by insinuation. I stick by my remarks and at this point consider this conversation over.

You don't see any inconsistency between the statements "we WILL profit" and "we could lose it all"?

Your "double or more" covers everything up to and beyond Tonys 32 dollar rate so I don't think you've really clarified your position much.

Double isn't really much for a long term (10+ year) high risk investment, so I'm guessing you think it will be considerably more.

And if the dinar doubles in value relative to the USD, it'll still be a pretty spectacularly poor investment for almost everyone.  The height of the scam looks to have been 2011, Dinar Trade IIRC said they sold 500 billion dinar in 2011 alone.  IIRC people were typically paying 1200+ per million then.  If the dinar were to double in value that'd put the value at about 1720 per million.  So if you were able to cash in with zero spread, you'd have made about 43%.  But of course it's unlikely you'll be able to cash in with zero spread.  It's also unlikely you'll be able to cash in at a bank for a minimal spread, just as you can't now.  What is most likely would be paying another 20% or more to the dinar dealers, which would take your 1720 per million down to 1376 per million, for a profit of less than 13%.  Even if the value were to double tomorrow, that'd be 13% over 3+ years.  About 4% per year.  4% for a high risk investment?  No thanks.  Pretty easy to do that well or close to it on investments that are very low risk.  If it takes another 5 or 10 years more, then you're down into the percent returns that are worse than a decent savings account.  Might even be worse than my checking account.

But the thing is that even doubling in value is incredibly unlikely because it really doesn't benefit Iraq, so why would they do it?  If their economy and stability picks up such that there's double the demand for the dinar, which could theoretically lead to the dinar doubling in value, why would they allow that to happen when instead they could just PRINT twice as much dinar and sell it for USD or other foreign currencies?  If they double the value of the dinar, a significant amount of that value goes to foreign speculators.  If they just print twice as much, that value stays with them.

It's not only possible, they've actually been doing it!  As their economy has picked up they just keep pumping more dinar into circulation in order to keep its value stable rather than let it appreciate.  Take a look at the CBIs numbers.  Since 2009 the value of the dinar has doubled, but by increasing the amount in circulation, not by letting it appreciate.

The CBI knows about the speculation.  It has put billions of USD and other currencies (some of which they've traded for gold) directly into their pocket.  It's such a significant percentage of their total M2 that it's actually likely to influence their decision making.

If the CBI is smart they'll milk it for all its worth.  At worst they're getting an interest free loan, at best they're getting free money, AS LONG AS THEY DON'T LET THE DINAR APPRECIATE.  If the dinar appreciates significantly it means that they have to pay out more for it than they originally got for it, which means they have lost money.

If they're smart, they'll wait until it seems dinar mania has mostly run it's course (which I think we're pretty much there right now, I would guess that most or even all dinar dealers no longer need fresh dinar infusions from Iraq, they're getting plenty of dinar from US speculators waking up and cashing out), and then they'll RD.  No US bank will touch the IQD now when it's the current currency of Iraq, you can bet they'll be even less likely to touch it when it's on it's way out the door of even being a valid currency.  Which means going to a dealer.  Assuming you can even find one that'll buy it, because for them to get their money back they'll have to physically take the money to the ME, maybe even directly to Iraq, which involves a lot of costs and a lot of risks.  Spreads will be massive.

But given Iraqs inability to get practically anything done over there, they may never RD.  Which is unfortunate, because it keeps the scam alive.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Waco Kid Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:33 pm

Call me crazy, but I'm hanging in there.  When I first heard about this deal and those insane $10-12.00 exchange rates I was highly skeptical and began doing research.  It quickly became obvious those numbers simply didn't add up.  Too many dinar in circulation, too little backing it up.  However, the numbers did support a $1 to $1.50 rate.  The currency is purposefully being kept artificially low, but I see it things trending in the right direction.

As with anything to do with the Middle East there are ALWAYS going to be issues.  These people haven't gotten along since the dawn of time so what makes anyone think they're going to be best buddies now?  The thing that drives these folks is greed and that greed is fueling this new aggression.  Saudi Arabia doesn't like Iraq sitting on and selling all that oil.  The best way to stop growth and chase away the investors flocking into Iraq is with a nice little uprising.  

Even if it goes bust, which I'm convinced it won't, about all I've lost is a week's vacation and some rounds of golf.  I'm not losing sleep over that.  On the other hand.....
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Waco Kid wrote: Too many dinar in circulation, too little backing it up.  However, the numbers did support a $1 to $1.50 rate.  The currency is purposefully being kept artificially low, but I see it things trending in the right direction.

Total money supply on earth, all the countries added together: 60 trillion converted to USD.

http://gizmodo.com/5995301/how-much-money-is-there-on-earth

Iraqs money supply after an RV to your $1 to $1.50 rate: 75 trillion to 110 trillion, converted to USD.

In other words, more than the rest of the planet put together.  Please explain to me what numbers support a $1 to $1.50 rate.

There's nothing artificial about the IQDs low rate.  It is the direct result of them printing billions of 25,000 dinar bills.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:35 pm

I am still buying  more Dinar. Okie and Tony say it's coming soon.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:47 pm

HezekiaH wrote:I am still buying  more Dinar. Okie and Tony say it's coming soon.
 Finally I sold my Dinar 2322496710  getout  threadsneaker  :shootin the br
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:05 am

FS4Enthusiast wrote:

Total money supply on earth, all the countries added together: 60 trillion converted to USD.

http://gizmodo.com/5995301/how-much-money-is-there-on-earth

Iraqs money supply after an RV to your $1 to $1.50 rate: 75 trillion to 110 trillion, converted to USD.

In other words, more than the rest of the planet put together.  Please explain to me what numbers support a $1 to $1.50 rate.

There's nothing artificial about the IQDs low rate.  It is the direct result of them printing billions of 25,000 dinar bills.
RIGHT ON!!!!

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Daox13 wrote:There are places that buy it, but don't think you will get your full money back or full value.. 

Can someone here recommend someone reputable?  Ponee?  Anyone?

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Al be,  I sold mine back to the dealers that I purchased from.  GID ASSOCIATES and DINAR TRADE. I don't think either one will  buy dinar that wasn't from them. I had no issues with getting a very quick payment but I lost at least 20% in the selling back. 

If your own seller won't take it back, we do have a new section on here for those who wish to buy or sell dinar amongst themselves here. LINK -->
BUYING and SELLING DINAR

You could make a post and see if anyone is interested.  I also know that Dinar Vets has a section to do so also. 

Does anyone else have any ideas?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:29 pm

I am thinking of  maybe placing mine on a table top and 
pouring acrylic over it.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:05 pm

billyg wrote:                                                                                                                                                                                     

pouring acrylic over it.

That would actually be VERY PRETTY !!  Good Idea !
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Thanks Ponee. I feel it would be a reminder of the good that came from it ,such as this site. Without it this would not be.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Ponee wrote:Al be,  I sold mine back to the dealers that I purchased from.  GID ASSOCIATES and DINAR TRADE. I don't think either one will  buy dinar that wasn't from them. I had no issues with getting a very quick payment but I lost at least 20% in the selling back. 

If your own seller won't take it back, we do have a new section on here for those who wish to buy or sell dinar amongst themselves here. LINK -->
BUYING and SELLING DINAR

You could make a post and see if anyone is interested.  I also know that Dinar Vets has a section to do so also. 

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks!  I'll check them out.

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:44 pm

billyg wrote:                                                                                                                                                                                      

pouring acrylic over it.

Should you decide to follow with a lit match, you may want to consider doing that outside.  Then send the ashes to TNT Tony and the wacko from OK.

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Never thought about burning it. 45 years ago maybe rolling it, Thanks
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Hang in there Tony and Okie are saying it's soon.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:29 pm

I think this has to be one of the most down to earth dinarian sites i have been on.  You guys are so laid back .  It is nice to chill here.  Real people with real thoughts. Refreshing
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Well from one who actually believed in the tooth fairy (Adam) for 2+ years, I guess you could call me slow, but....my youngest son has 1 million that he is selling to me for $800. I'm buying.......

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jim32 Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:13 am

Many have given up. I find it interesting how they seem to enjoy telling others about quitting. Maybe they are in hopes others will give up too. The " giver uppers " express how smart they are about finally coming to reality. Not wanting to feel alone, they encourage others to fallow in their foot steps. Why can't they simply do what they want to do without drawing attention to themselves? When will they learn a simple truth.....People like me, and many others are never persuaded by those that quit. It's a proven fact, there are those that simply want to fail. Success to them is something they don't deserve, and they live their lives as suffering persons, never getting a break. They've always been with us, and they always will. When the RV happens they will be heard the loudest expressing how unjust life has treated them.

jim32

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:19 am

Good Man Jim32!!! I agree!!  I made the decision to invest.There is no need to second guess things. Now is the waiting time.Let's enjoy each day we have.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:31 am

jim32 wrote:Many have given up. I find it interesting how they seem to enjoy telling others about quitting. Maybe they are in hopes others will give up too. The " giver uppers " express how smart they are about finally coming to reality. Not wanting to feel alone, they encourage others to fallow in their foot steps. Why can't they simply do what they want to do without drawing attention to themselves? When will they learn a simple truth.....People like me, and many others are never persuaded by those that quit. It's a proven fact, there are those that simply want to fail. Success to them is something they don't deserve, and they live their lives as suffering persons, never getting a break. They've always been with us, and they always will. When the RV happens they will be heard the loudest expressing how unjust life has treated them.

Getting out of a bad investment is not "quitting" or "failing".  Your philosophy here isn't something that intelligent investors apply to even legitimate investments, let alone a scam like the dinar RV.

What are you going to tell yourself when the RV never happens?  That it was a good investment and just didn't pan out for some reason, or are you going to realize that there was never any chance of it happening and that people tried to warn you but you were too stubborn and ill informed to realize it?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wackyduck Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:10 pm

I admit I did get in because of listening to guru hype before I realized it was hype. Now I am counseled by my investment friends to bail out but I'd rather wait and make some profit, however small, even if I have to will my currency to my heirs and let them have all the fun. Besides, I didn't invest so much that it would change my life if I had it back anyway. 

But I did get off the emotional roller coaster. I don't listen to the gurus. I barely even read their vomit anymore. It's just a huge waste of time. But I still like the game of the mystery of maybe...someday....it might all pan out for the better.

wackyduck

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:35 pm

FS4Enthusiast    This is NOT an INVESTMENT!!!  It is a lottery ticket.If this were an investment I would never put a dime into it.

I bought a lottery ticket and now I wait for my number to be called or be struck by lightening.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:58 pm

HezekiaH wrote:FS4Enthusiast    This is NOT an INVESTMENT!!!  It is a lottery ticket.If this were an investment I would never put a dime into it.

I bought a lottery ticket and now I wait for my number to be called or be struck by lightening.

It's neither.  It's a lottery ticket for which there is not and will never be any drawing.  It's a piece of paper that a guy told you was a lottery ticket but it isn't.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:05 pm

But Tony says it is happening soon!!! :spring1:  :spring1:  :spring1:

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum