Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday."

3 posters

Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." Empty Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday."

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:48 pm

6-12-2014   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce    WE have been waiting for the election results, the reason we are still waiting is because even tho State of Law won the election Maliki cannot get enough vote to put together the largest group of parliament to get and maintain a majority.  ...so he has delayed the election results so that it will give him time to bribe as many parliament people as he can until the 15th of June when the existing parliament must leave their post. That is also when Maliki loses his power as PM and Iraq will put in an interim government...Maliki...has two options 1. threaten, bribe, beg enough people to put together the largest coalition.  2. Try to have an emergency and put the Country into a State of emergency.  As you can see on the news Maliki picked Number 2 because he could not do the first one. Tomorrow Maliki is asking for the state of emergency if he gets it he will be PM for 30 more days min or until the crisis is over.

If Maliki does not get the state of emergency he will know that he is gone...and we believe that he will pull the trigger on the money a few hours before he loses total control...which is by Sunday the 15th... IF he gets the state of emergency then sometime between tomorrow and the 30 days he will need it to bribe enough votes to garnish the largest votes.  ...so between now and Monday is looking good and if not then...We are looking within the next 30 days.  I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday.  Do not worry about the fighting it will not last long.  I believe that parliament will go ahead and announce Chalibi as the next candidate and we will be very happy by Tues next week...Lets pray for that to happen.  I have always said that it does not matter about the violence it is about the money and it would not matter if Iraq blew itself up the money will come.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." Empty Re: Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday."

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Randy has joined the delusional gurus in my book.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." Empty Re: Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday."

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Yep, pretty much. Maliki may have a play in this, but it will certainly not go away just because Maliki is in or out.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce -- "I believe that we have a very good chance for now until sunday." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Randy Flip-Flop Koonce... joined the bad apples falling from the tree... getout

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum