Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes

2 posters

Go down

It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes Empty It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes

Post by Yachtsman Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:52 pm

It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes

John F. Kennedy vs The Federal Reserve
Anthony Wayne

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy – the author of Profiles in Courage -signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -money – without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy’s Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: “to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury.” This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury’s vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the united States of America.
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes Empty Re: It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Nope .... that is not correct, rather the opposite. Silver certificates had been issued all along until Congress passed Public Law 88-36 at Kennedy's request in June of 1963. At the same time Kennedy signed the bill, he issued EO 11110 to allow the Secretary of Treasury to continue issuing them during the transition. In reality Kennedy favored ending the monetary use of silver effectively INCREASING the power of the Fed authorizing them to print 1 and 2 dollar bills. In his 1963 economic report, Kennedy wrote:

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

The fact is due to industrial demands, the US Treasury was running out of silver, with the reserves declining by 80% in 1961 alone.

Executive Order 11110 - Amendment of Executive Order No. 10289 as Amended, Relating to the Performance of Certain Functions Affecting the Department of the Treasury
June 4, 1963
Office of the Federal Register
Office of the Federal Register

The American Presidency Project

By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended --

(a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):

"(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and

(b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

SEC. 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

JOHN F. KENNEDY
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 4, 1963
By the way, EO 11110 was actually revoked by Ronald Regan in 1987 under EO 12608 which cleaned up a lot of outdated Executive Orders. In fact, the authority had been already revoked by congress in 1982 (PL-97-258)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes 2805820865  It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes 2805820865  It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes 2805820865  It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes Empty Re: It almost became money: United States Notes versus Federal Reserve Notes

Post by Yachtsman Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Well that just goes to show you, there is not much on the internet that is correct. This was sent to me by a friend, and I found it interesting. Anyway, Gload you know more than the author of the paper.

Thanks kevin !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum