Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister

Go down

Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister Empty Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister and the Voice of Iraq is a demand admission of defeat in preventing al-Maliki of third term

29th May

Try more propaganda than they are realistic, president of a coalition called "Uniting for Reform" Osama Najafi Wednesday, the religious authority, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani to intervene to choose a new prime minister of Iraq.

Try more propaganda than they are realistic, president of a coalition called "Uniting for Reform" Osama Najafi Wednesday, the religious authority, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani to intervene to choose a new prime minister of Iraq.

He justified his request Najafi provide a reference for al-Sistani, in order to "intervene to end what he called" political marginalization and exclusion "and" to achieve what he called the "balance" and "choose the next prime minister."
Nujaifi said that this choice Inga be "in accordance with the best interests of the country," as he put it, as he emphasized that the coalition rejects the principle of the third term of any political figure. =, Ignoring that the Iraqi constitution, which was approved by all parties and blocs, the Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish at the time, and vote for it Iraqi people.
Comment Radio "Voice of Iraq": "Najafi is well aware that the reference Sistani distanced since the first government in Iraq itself from interfering in the formation of the government, or to intervene to choose a prime minister or reject the Prime Minister as well as the matter regarding the Bwazzara too, but in his call this the reference Sistani intervention, covers a sense of the possibility of failing to prevent al-Maliki share the third term after a landslide victory last achieved on all Grmaúh in the National Alliance, and he appeared to gain new allies every day of the year so to join him in forming a government of political majority. "
He comments radio "Voice of Iraq": that request Najafi this, stillborn and will find a way even thinking about it by His Eminence Sistani or even by his office, because of His Eminence decided to be at the same distance from all politicians who sees them goodness or less worse than others, and this position is not about the subject of the election but before the elections to apply Eminence for this position, and will be in effect apply it, especially since it's the subject revolves around the conflicts of interest policy that shopping for the people and the media as the "national interest" and that demand from Najafi, it seems clear that he was seeking to cover up failed to defeat al-Maliki and a desperate attempt to get a lifeline to save him and his allies in the National Alliance, the political defeat other after the election results, and to crystallize this defeat, this time successfully Maliki to transfer the idea of ​​"government of the political majority" to the fact that after the accession of the Vice-winners of the year to him, and they will fall allegations Najafi expected to launch in the event of the announcement of the formation of a majority government policy, which Stsouk to allegations that "the year Mqsson of the Government of the political majority after the end-Maliki to mobilize the names of the deputies Year call it a day to join the coalition of state law to participate in the achievement of the Government of the political majority"

http://www.voiraq.com/news/117/ARTICLE/5292/2014-05-29.html

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister 2805820865  Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister 2805820865  Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister 2805820865  Najafi calls Almraha Sistani to intervene and choose the name of the new prime minister 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum