Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night

3 posters

Go down

SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night Empty SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:58 am

06/01/2014

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Didn't I tell y'all yesterday to just take a deep breath, relax, and stop running around with your hair on fire???

[moneyman2] SpecialAgentGibbs great advice and it applies for today tooooooo:

[chucker7] SpecialAgentGibbs I don't have anymore hair lol

[SpecialAgentGibbs] We've been here long enough to KNOW how those upsetting posts play out

[SpecialAgentGibbs] What everyone read of that shock post was that the signatore took his gold and left BUT, it ALSO said they would just move the deal to another country....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Seems to be quite contradicting of itself IMHO
[SpecialAgentGibbs] Seeing that contradiction told me it was bogus IMHO

[SpecialAgentGibbs] If everyone would have just chilled, they would have seen the same contradiction

[moneyman2] if memory serves me right didn't kuwait pull something similar just before the re-value

[WCW] moneyman2 yep they said no rv and bam the next day it did

[moneyman2] SpecialAgentGibbs some guy having a hissy fit, got someone';s attention for a nano-second

[SpecialAgentGibbs] moneyman2 I pictured whoever it was, stomping their feet & holding their breath

[SpecialAgentGibbs] moneyman2 Well, he MAY have gotten the attention of a few

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Even scared some

[SpecialAgentGibbs] This GCR deal is FAR too big to let ANY one person send it down the old Johnny Crapper

[SpecialAgentGibbs] C'mon folks, we're talking about a world wide financial & social revolution the likes of history has NEVER seen...do you really think just one person getting a knot in their panties can stop this???

[lightman1] SpecialAgentGibbs Exactly

[SpecialAgentGibbs] But one thing seems to ring true....MANY are getting fed up with the USA stalling this

[texasguey] SpecialAgentGibbs amen to that

[snowcap71] SAG so am I - disgusting!!!

[SpecialAgentGibbs] And someone willing to go to extremes to put an end to that is QUITE comforting IMHO

[snowcap71] It seems everytime we are within reach of this thing somebody comes along and screws it up

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Look at the players in this as a bus load of third graders out on their first field trip and you begin to understand just how insane it really is to get them all to behave & agree to work together

[SpecialAgentGibbs] It boggles my mind to even think they managed to get this far

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Little Suzy wants a fudgesickle, Johnny just wet his pants & is crying, Bobby is ignoring everyone while sticking a paper clip in the wall socket, Jimmy is running around the room acting like he's an airplane....imagine the scenario

[SpecialAgentGibbs] NOW, these little brats have gotten older, and are running the world... SHEESH!

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Gonna say it again before closing.... folks, get your affairs in order asap….closer than ever before..IMHO

[MsMagnolia] ZAP will be adding his 2 cents worth tomorrow! Will be good!! Nite Nite!

highlander65] DON'T STOP BELIEVING

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night Empty Re: SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 am

SAG has turned into a hyping POS. I am disappointed, I thought he was better than that.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night 2805820865  SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night 2805820865  SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night 2805820865  SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night Empty Re: SpecialAgentGibbs and I4U Members Chat Late Saturday Night

Post by Yachtsman Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:19 am

Tell Me, How is anyone suppose to keep believing, How ???????????? This is a crime, and those that have put their hopes dreams, and everything else into this fiasco have been the victims of the Guru Pool of Currency brokers !

Actually, I think it is the GURU's that should get their affairs on order for when the authorities come knocking at the door !

omg
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:26 am

Kevind53 wrote:SAG has turned into a hyping POS. I am disappointed, I thought he was better than that.

The lure of Fame and Fortune can bring down the best of men I guess.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down