Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH"

3 posters

Go down

Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" Empty Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH"

Post by Ponee Tue May 27, 2014 4:37 pm

5-27-2014   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3    THE MONTH OF JUNE IS A DEADLINE MEANING THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING COMPLETE PRIOR TO THE RELEASE DATE.  THIS IS FACT!  IT IS OBVIOUS TO GET THERE THEY WILL HAVE A RV PRIOR TO THESE DATES.   ...MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH.  I STATED THEY WERE IN AGREEMENT TO WAIT TILL THEY KNEW FOR SURE WHO THEY WILL BE DEALING WITH AT THE CBI AND PRIME MINISTER POSITION AND THEY ARE STILL SAYING THE SAME.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" Empty Re: Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH"

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 27, 2014 6:20 pm

Fact? What fact? There isn't a single one in your post. Now if you had said this is total bull, at least there would have been one fact.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" 2805820865  Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" 2805820865  Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" 2805820865  Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" Empty Re: Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH"

Post by Crazy Clown Thu May 29, 2014 5:48 am

My source says your source is not a source unless your source is named Ed...
Maybe you'll get that later.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Poppy's source is about a high as you can get ... he polishes the cap on the Washington Monument .... I hear he also has a man inside the White House.... Picks up the garbage every day at 5AM ...

picking 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" 2805820865  Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" 2805820865  Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" 2805820865  Poppy3 says "MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down