Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition.

Go down

The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition. Empty The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition.

Post by Ponee Tue May 27, 2014 11:46 am

The new alliance will emerge soon from the 190 deputies without Maliki's coalition.

Follow-up / political sources revealed that the new alliance will be announced soon, composed of 190 deputies from the main political blocs in winning elections, the Iraqi parliament does not include the Maliki's coalition.The sources said in a press statement that the political alliance whatever will emerge in the coming days posed by political blocs and comprises 190 deputies, has been regulated to him other blocs comprising members of the coalition of state law, in light of the differences that beset the latter and the intention of more than a character in it to run for a bag of prime minister.The sources added, that the meetings were held in Erbil included both Barzani and Allawi and Najafi and officials of the Sadrist bloc and the citizen as well as the Arab coalition headed by al-Mutlaq to mature the project to establish a new political bloc with the task of forming a government comprising Iraqi people without marginalization.It continued: 'The fortunes of al-Maliki is weak in this alliance to the extent that blocks within the State of Law coalition is now looking for other representatives from the state law to participate in the new coalition, including the mass-Shahristani and Ameri and writer who seek to participate in the next government or get high positions'.Meanwhile, a Kurdish official said that 'the leaders of the PUK agreed to open dialogues with all blocs, including the mass change that Maliki is seeking to win an important political positions.He noted that the 'National Union seeks with other Kurdish leaders to speed up the formation of the new alliance, especially in light of the existence of contacts within the Reform Movement, and the mass of virtue in order to participate in exchange for certain positions.'

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almadarnews.info%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D4275
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum