Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

arthur - Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.  " DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE. "

4 posters

Go down

arthur - Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.  " Empty Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE. "

Post by Ponee Sun May 25, 2014 4:55 pm

5-25-2014   Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur   AS A REALITY INFORMATION PROVIDER,  I ALWAYS ERR ON THE SIDE OF REMAINING GROUNDED OVER HYPE AND FOOLISHNESS.  THAT BEING SAID, IT'S OK TO GET AT LEAST SEMI EXCITED WHEN WE HIT THE OCCASIONAL MAJOR WINDOWS THAT COME UP ONCE OR TWICE EACH YEAR.  IMO WE ARE IN THE MOTHER OF ALL WINDOWS EVER STARTING FROM...MAY 25TH TO THE BEGINNING OF JULY.  WITHOUT GOING INTO A LENGTHY INFORMATIONAL DIATRIBE AS TO WHY I FEEL THIS WAY, I THINK WE ARE CROSSING A MILESTONE IN THIS INVESTMENT WE HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN BEFORE.

HANDS ARE BEING PLAYED IN A WAY THAT HAVE MADE IT FINALLY CONDUCIVE FOR THINGS TO POSITIVELY PROGRESS POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY IN IRAQ ON AN UNPRECEDENTED SCALE. THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCE COMMITTEES WITH UN AND IMF ASSISTANCE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO DO, AND JUST SHORT OF A SEATED GOVT AND THE BUDGET AND REFORM LAW, THE CBI IS READY TO FINALLY ECONOMICALLY MIRROR IRAQ TO THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY.  OF COURSE I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BE AS DEAD WRONG AS ANYBODY ELSE AS WE ARE DEALING WITH IRAQ, BUT STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.  
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

arthur - Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.  " Empty Re: Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE. "

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 pm

So much for being a "reality information provider" ....  arthur - Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.  " 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

arthur - Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.  " 2805820865  arthur - Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.  " 2805820865  arthur - Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.  " 2805820865  arthur - Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.  " 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

arthur - Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.  " Empty Re: Arthur says "STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE. "

Post by Jayzze Sun May 25, 2014 6:47 pm

folks get ready the bs will begin flowing at the highest rate we have even seen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Mon May 26, 2014 7:08 am

I'm still sticking with "It's going to be a green Christmas" rumors to start flying around.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon May 26, 2014 2:59 pm

you are wrong it will be a nice spring 2015
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum