Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button

4 posters

Go down

DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button  Empty DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button

Post by Ponee Thu May 22, 2014 9:17 am

5-22-2014   Intel Guru DC   [via Adept1]   I do believe it’s in the IMF’s hands as a coordinator.  The UST have given the go signal to the IMF. Maliki has basically been told that if he gets this done he will be PM again, so that’s all very positive. The IMF is in charge of coordination.  They have to encourage and keep everyone in line while Maliki does his job.  We are pretty much just waiting for the IMF to push the button.   I think it’s very, very strong between now and the end of the weekend. I don’t want to give a specific time, because of the ups and downs.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button  Empty Re: DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button

Post by Yachtsman Thu May 22, 2014 10:19 am

After a ton of research and staying awake all night, plus talking to a very high ranking friend. I think it is very possible, in fact more than very possible that he may be right on target here.

I also fully understand I am going to take a major beating for this post, and if it does not happen, then I am going to have to suck it up, with all the bashing coming my way.

However, again, I believe there is something here to go on. I can't see any other way to look at this at this point, yet just roll through the next several days watching, listening, and not taking a negative stance, and a condemnation of others behavior, which does nothing for anybody.

This has come to a head in my opinion, and a line drawn in the sand as far as a timeframe is concerned. I am going to choose my Christian behavior and look at it how God would, which is "God does not hate the sinner, he hates the sin" ! So, by beating up on people, I am the sinner.
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button  Empty Re: DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 22, 2014 11:43 am

I do not buy that the IMF or the UST have anything to do with this, still it is possible that it might pop. Personally, I don't think it will until after we see the new government fully seated and in place, and I only give that a maybe.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button  2805820865  DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button  2805820865  DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button  2805820865  DC says we are just waiting for them to push the button  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu May 22, 2014 11:59 am

I do think the us IMF have a large say in this. You have the super rich with the power and wealth controlling what goes on. Iraq does have a say but, it is small. Until the elections  and cabinet are settled nothing will happen then you have a small window before ramadon. So, IMHO we are probably looking at 2015 before the RV happens.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu May 22, 2014 2:51 pm

That button is so rusty that I don't think ANYONE could push it if they wanted to

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down