Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term

2 posters

Go down

A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term Empty A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term

Post by Ponee Wed May 21, 2014 3:59 pm

05/21/2014

Maliki will not be able to form the next government in spite of getting a large number of seats

A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term 831038625
BAGHDAD / NINA / The MP, of the Ahrar bloc, Hussein Hamham said that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will not be able to form the next government in spite of getting a large number in the elections.He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The Federal Court has interpreted the issue of government formation by the largest parliamentary bloc, which is formed after the elections, which does not mean the winning bloc, that shows that Maliki will face difficulties to form a government unless allied with other blocs to get half plus one. "He added, "The appeals' door will be open and this what the IHEC has confirmed. And all blocs will submit their appeals, pointing out that those appeals may change a lot of the winning blocs announced by the Commission yesterday."It is mentioned that the IHEC has announced yesterday the results of the parliamentary elections which were held in 30 April, where the state of law got / 95 / seats in the next House of Representatives followed by Sadrist blocs collectively with / 34 / seats, while the citizen bloc came third winner by / 31 / seats. 

http://goo.gl/ULgHE5

Last edited by Ponee on Wed May 21, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term Empty Re: A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term

Post by Ponee Wed May 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Yes, it is one of those contradicting  articles that say Maliki is NOT IN.  Did we expect anything else?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term Empty Re: A contradicting article that says Maliki will NOT be in for a 3rd term

Post by Jayzze Thu May 22, 2014 5:49 pm

there  are many articles either way. what you have is for m on one side slc and crooks plus iran and us and late entrys china and russia . whey those to they both have mega trade deals going and have paid m off.  on the other side there have been many groups for the last 6 months joing unless there is  major .. together against m. iran has tried everthing to break this up and have themside with m but it is not working. as of now m has 93 votes and thealliance has 200 and another small group of 18 claims they are joining them . unless there is a radical change which i do not seesince harkim is the leader andis well licked and they all hate m and his screwing of the people m is ready for the rope. btw allawai turned  over real evidence of voting fraud  to the un
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum