Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years

5 posters

Go down

Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years Empty Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years

Post by Ponee Sun May 18, 2014 11:14 am

Why have we been "any minute now" for so long???~Freeway Bill

I have been sitting here this evening pondering the trillion dollar question .... Why have we been sitting here on a "any minute now" watch for so long?

I looked back in my volumes of posts that I have read or been sent over the past several years and it is amazing how many times we were "THERE" "IT IS OVER" "NOTHING CAN STOP IT NOW" "GOOD MORNING RICH PEOPLE" etc.

Does it bother me that we have been fed so much for so long? NO! Actually, what you all don't realize is that we HAVE been in a credible position for this to happen on certain dates only to have something come up that kept it from happening.....

Let me ask you this ... DID YOU KNOW that ....

All of this work that we have seen done needed to happen several years ago? NO

That so many arrests had to be made to clear the way for this to happen? NO

That you have been fed so much misinformation over the years saying that Iraq has nothing to do with this when actually it IS THEIR CURRENCY and THEIR ECONOMY ..... (This one is the one that makes me wonder how serious we take this whole thing)

My friends, I could post for hours of the irony and absolute crazy things that have been posted on all the boards that just was not true and the poster knew it was not true when they posted it ..... BUT before you get your panties in a wad .... There also has been thousands of posts that turned out to not come to pass that WAS INDEED the truth, but lacked the information to follow that explained why it had not happened when predicted....

The many sites that have come and gone, the many gurus that have come and gone, the Friday, Saturday and Sundays that were a "sure thing" has come and gone so many times.

All of this is not a bad thing because it kept you investors "in the game" and kept you grounded and with hope of the absolute fact that this will happen, just we don't know when.

I have gotten hundreds of emails and texts as well as dozens of phone calls with people that are so confused how many times XXXXX could possibly be arrested and was out of it. How many times can XXXXXXX fly across the globe to gather signatures to get this party started?

I don't HAVE THE ABSOLUTE ANSWERS except that I ask you, my Christian friends to just relax and realize that you nor I have control over this.... We are not stars in this movie, we are not even extras. After the RV finally happens, nobody will remember all of these gurus and they will not remember me or you....

We should gather in prayer for the safety of our troops abroad and pray for the world to be straightened up to return the USA to the powerful country it once was and that all of the countries end up with the rights to an even playing field economically.

If you have been watching the type of movies that have been coming out like GOD IS NOT DEAD and others, you will realize WHO IS IN CONTROL of all of this and appreciate the fact that even though your life is tough, it could be worse if it was not for the creator's hand in your life.

So, I hope this finds you all well and in good spirits..... I am ready as you should be, but I quit counting on all of this "ANY MINUTE NOW" a long time ago and so should you. WE ALL LOST A DEAR FRIEND that had such a hard time waiting on this to happen.... We should learn from that, I did!

Life is short..... Since this started, I have gotten older, broke my back, lost many family members and welcomed 4 more grandchildren into our family (now 6 grandchildren and counting) But, by the grace of GOD, I go on everyday without counting on the "CALL"

I strongly advise you all to do the same.....

GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS as HE HAS FOREVER!

GOD BLESS THE USA!

Still Takin' Care of Business, as always~~Freeway Bill
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years Empty Re: Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 18, 2014 11:59 am

Freeway Bill wrote:I don't HAVE THE ABSOLUTE ANSWERS

I do, you and your buddies are full of crap liars who try to hide behind your supposed Christian faith.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years 2805820865  Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years 2805820865  Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years 2805820865  Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years Empty Re: Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years

Post by Crazy Clown Mon May 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Shut up Billy! That's from Cincy Pastor... Praise the Lord!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue May 20, 2014 12:32 am

Kevind53 wrote:
Freeway Bill wrote:I don't HAVE THE ABSOLUTE ANSWERS

I do, you and your buddies are full of crap liars who try to hide behind your supposed Christian faith.
But Kevin he mentioned religion in his posts...that means he has to be truthful.  I thought God was the one who had the final call on the RV?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 20, 2020 10:33 pm

I wonder if Freeway Bill, Wiley Morgan, and friends ever got a letter from Wells Fargo to stop with the General64 group nonsense? LOL

Freeway Bill says we have not been lied to over the years 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum