Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government

2 posters

Go down

Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government Empty Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government

Post by Ponee Tue May 13, 2014 10:54 am

2014-05-13
  Zebari to Washington: Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a Government

Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government 7351876

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, on Monday, that everyone is waiting for announcement of the results of parliamentary elections to begin discussions and negotiations to form a new government.The Foreign Ministry said in a statement seen by "Alsumaria News", "Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari met, today, with Brett Macurik Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for the affairs of Iraq and Iran, and Robert Stephen Beecroft, the U.S. ambassador in Iraq, and discussed with him the Iraqi relations - the U.S., as well as developments of the electoral process in the country. "

The transport ministry statement Zebari as saying that "the success of the electoral process in a timely and popular participation and good competition LDP where and keenness on the smooth and fair elections," pointing out that "Everyone is waiting for the results were announced and the ratification of the Electoral Commission and the judiciary to start talks and negotiations to form a new government."The ministry said in a statement that "the two sides reviewed the security and military cooperation and training between the two sides to fight terrorism and build the capacity of Iraqi forces to fight terrorism and promote peace and security in the country."Since the parliamentary elections in the (April 30, 2014), began to talk about alliances between political entities large in order to form the next government, but most of those entities has denied the existence of alliances of this kind, and she awaits election results before they move toward the holding of any alliance. Source: Alsumaria News http://goo.gl/zZIGF3
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government Empty Re: Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 13, 2014 6:34 pm

omg who woulda thunk?  omg ---DUHHH!!!!---

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government 2805820865  Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government 2805820865  Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government 2805820865  Everyone is waiting for the election results to begin negotiations to form a government 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum