Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth

4 posters

Go down

Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth Empty Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth

Post by Not stupid Mon May 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Hey XXXXXXX.

What happened to this wonderful monday?

Oh thats right it changed, gee with all of your killer inside info didnt you see that comming ?

So, now you are going to distract your followers once again with a mindless twitter campaign? Roflmao

Maybe the BBC will do another spread about this being a scam and you are a crook!!

Please stop you are hurting gullable, stupid, uninformed despirate people.   I just wonder how many you have directly injured with your constant lies.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth Empty Re: Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth

Post by Yachtsman Mon May 12, 2014 10:12 pm

That is perfect. I am tired of hearing how they are losing their homes, cars, food, utilities. Notice Tony through scamming and conning people out of Million and Millins of dollars lives in what appears to be an extremely nice home.

Funny how he has never been right about anything not even once. Funny how he goes on his "I don't make a penny " speach and then asks for donations ever single call with the threat that if he has no donations, he will not be able to do the next call.

Plus we say it over and over, and the Deaf, Dumb, and Blind continue to follow him right off a cliff. What Gov. Agency or high ranking official is going to share secret info with a convicted fellon, let alone be associated with him. An association like this would end ones career ! WAKE UP, WAKE UP !

So after breaking down all of his followers in a Jim ones fashion of belief, just like Hitler and others have done. Remember Wacco, TX. I mean come on, he is a professional liar and scam artist. He should be arrested and locked up. Someone needs to let the prosecutor in his up comming trial know about his latest 4 to 6 year scam or at least the Attorney General of the state he lives in.

When they Tweet, it just may get the attention of someone who might just drop the hammer on him, DC, Ray, and Pam. So, get out there, Tweet your brains out, it won't matter one bit. By the way, who is going to Tweet for the 225,000 fake followers on his Twitter account. I just wonder if helping perpetrate a fraud involving the federal Government could have any adverse ramifications. Probably not, but then it depends on how bad they want to deal with this situation, and the stupidity of a felon.

"Please stop, you are hurting gullable, stupid, uninformed despirate people. I just wonder how many you have directly injured with your constant lies".
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth Empty Re: Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth

Post by Ssmith Tue May 13, 2014 8:56 am

TONY...... Do another call, quick!  You are starting to lose your followers:

Same crap different day, Im losing hope day by day I cant help to feel like this is just a bunch of crap thats never going to actually happen and my dream, goals and hopes are shattered today is a rough day for me as i sit back watch my life fall apart around me and for months i have been holding on to that small , smaller, smallest now very dim light of hope, and trying so hard to hold things together for my little kids telling them its all going to be ok. Now i think i might have to sit them down and try to prepair them for the worst and at age 7 and age 3 how do you do that....... sooooo depressing :(

Am I the only one enraged?
I screamed of frustration and kicked the sofa.
At this point I dont have the ability to forgive the ones holding this up.

The hardest thing for me to get past is about listening to all the laughter going on when I don't know what the joke is. Keeps me wondering what Tony and DC think is so funny?

Agreed! Nothing about this is funny. It feels like 5+ months of "any minute now" psychological abuse to me, with no end in sight. I am just grateful I didn't share this "opportunity" with more friends and family.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 13, 2014 2:34 pm

It's sad really, that so many people have desperately and irrationally clung to the hopium dished out by Tony and others. Especially as so many purport to be Christians. If they were and were properly taught, they would know that the only provider they can ever hope to depend upon is God, and even He expects you to behave rationally and obediently.

The frightening part is how many are so easily and consistently duped.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth 2805820865  Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth 2805820865  Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth 2805820865  Tony is on the air! Lying thru his teeth 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum