Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chatter from Tony's TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Chatter from Tony's TNT members

3 posters

Go down

Chatter from Tony's TNT members Empty Chatter from Tony's TNT members

Post by Ponee Fri May 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Hayden: Good morning TNT -- I don't post often, but I am good friends with Adept1, whom you all know, so she can vouch that I am a 'real' member here Smile. We have the Goat post this morning and I see the excellent thinking it is provoking, and the questions about where are we really??

I have been sending to my personal friends who are likewise invested, these words to steady their thinking process, and I will share them here with you with the same intention:

This RV thing is DONE.

In my view, we’ll see the RV publicly revealed by this Sunday at the latest latest - and even though the Goat said we might be on a June 14 timeline, she also said we are looking great for ‘possibly’ being done between now and Sunday.

We are in perfect position, and -- I believe our journey is at its end. Blessings All!

Scotyty:  moneyman, don't you love how the PTB silences the Gurus who intend on exposing saying, "it could interfere with the process".. What process? The process of them continuing to enrich themselves while they stall!

moneyman2 : scotyty you hit the nail on the head. the scales have to be tipped in our direction

OKRocks:  From reading Iraq articles they already know M is not in and are moving rapidly to get the new gov and new PM named... that should be sufficient I would think... too we have to remember the international laws in place for the RI which would be fatefully ignorant to ignore! So I do not agree with goat on the june date... IF it doesnt they know many who will jump on goats disclosure bandwagon... now who does that make sense to?

Walter:  My question is - if the United States is breaking International law is that a Felony or Misdemeanor for them. Also do they get a citation, probation or work project.

Scottydog
:  Walter, the US makes up the rules as they go:)

Dnari13
: Walter yep and how much has it cost the american tax payer in penalties and fines is something worth knowing hopefully before election time. At the end of the day we vote them in to do the work of the people right?    Not the other way around!!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chatter from Tony's TNT members Empty Re: Chatter from Tony's TNT members

Post by Ponee Fri May 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Those tnt members sure do have over active imaginations.

Scotyty wrote:don't you love how the PTB silences the Gurus who intend on exposing saying, "it could interfere with the process".

Hayden wrote:This RV thing is DONE....we’ll see the RV publicly revealed by this Sunday at the latest lates
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Yep ... long on imagination, short on smarts ... OH and OKRocks needs to go back and read the news again, because this election is far from settled yet. There have been as many articles stating that M won as there have been that he lost.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Chatter from Tony's TNT members 2805820865  Chatter from Tony's TNT members 2805820865  Chatter from Tony's TNT members 2805820865  Chatter from Tony's TNT members 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat May 10, 2014 11:59 am

The blind faith these people have amazes me. EVERYTHING that Fony says can't be verified at all. He said on his call that the RI announcement that was on BBC was not archived because of the sensitive nature of the RV. Horse doo doo...i have a relative who is a cameraman for BBC and he said that EVERYTHING the BBC states on their news shows is immediately archived and available for viewing on the interwebs regardless of what it is. But Tony says his intel...as usual is not available for search and his sheeple still believe it...i just don't get how he has any followers anymore.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Chatter from Tony's TNT members Sheepl10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Chatter from Tony's TNT members 2805820865  Chatter from Tony's TNT members 2805820865  Chatter from Tony's TNT members 2805820865  Chatter from Tony's TNT members 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum