Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English)

2 posters

Go down

Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) Empty Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English)

Post by Ponee Fri May 09, 2014 11:47 am

Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections

May 09, 2014, 10:01 am

There is growing concern that 9 days after the Iraqi elections no results have been posted, with government sources claiming that no announcement will be made until the end of May. Political leaders in Iraq who have already expressed dismay at widespread vote rigging during the elections, now fear that further backstage manipulation of the results is taking place in an attempt to secure a third term for the deeply unpopular and autocratic Nouri al-Maliki.

There is also extensive skepticism about the alleged 62% turnout at the elections, given the background of rising violence in Iraq and the genocidal campaign being waged against the Sunni population of Anbar Province. With vicious barrel bomb attacks on schools and hospitals in Fallujah and Ramadi, and breached dams leaving more than half of Abu Ghraib district under water, many political leaders think that a 62% voter turnout is a fiction.

Now Ayad Allawi, leader of al Iraqiya, has said that 2 million ballot papers are missing, raising deep suspicions that major electoral fraud has taken place. News that all Iraqi police and army personnel were issued with two ballot papers each, one in their camps and the other sent to their homes, has compounded fears that the election was rigged.

The Iranian regime, which regards Maliki as their pliable puppet, is putting pressure on different political factions to support him for a third term as prime minister. For the mullahs in Tehran, a non-sectarian, fully democratic government in Baghdad would be anathema and they are pressing ahead with their determination to secure another 4 years of authoritarian Shiite domination of Iraq, with the strings being pulled by Tehran. The presence of Iranian-backed militias in the bloody campaign in Fallujah and Ramadi are visible signs of this interference.

The conclusion must be that this election - the first to take place in Iraq since the withdrawal of American troops - has been significantly corrupted to the point where the result, when it finally emerges, will almost certainly be fraudulent. There seems little doubt that hundreds of thousands of people were deprived of their right to participate in the 30th April elections due to violence and intimidation, rendering this the most undemocratic election of the post-Saddam era.

The UN, US and EU should intervene and declare that this was not a free and fair election. They must not stand back and wash their hands of this affair. The people of Iraq have suffered enough. They need a democratic election that will provide them with a government that can restore freedom, democracy, justice, human rights and women's rights to Iraq. Four more years of corrupt dictatorship by Maliki will be in no-one's interest.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/politics/205674-widespread-fraud-in-iraqi-elections#ixzz31EYfj4nR
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) Empty Re: Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English)

Post by Ponee Fri May 09, 2014 12:17 pm

"Stephenson" warns of widespread rigging of the election results in favour of Maliki "tyrant"

05/09/2014

Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) 5415856

Twilight news warned the European Parliament Member and head of relations with Iraq in the European Parliament, Struan Stevenson, said the widespread fraud in the recent Iraqi parliamentary election results for Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki as the "despot".The European official said that "there is growing concern that after nine days on the Iraqi elections is not published any results with government sources claim that any announcement would be issued before the end of this month."
The political leaders in Iraq who expressed concern about widespread fraud in the elections, feared now more manipulation behind the scenes on election results in an attempt to secure a third term for Nouri al-Maliki tyrant, which does not enjoy any popularity.Stephenson said in a statement obtained by "Twilight" news "there is wide doubts also about the alleged participation of 62% of the citizens who are eligible to vote in the elections due to the escalating violence in the country, and the ongoing campaign of genocide against Sunnis in Anbar province with fierce attacks with explosive barrels on schools and hospitals in Fallujah and Ramadi and sabotaging dams, inundating more than half of Abu Ghraib area near Baghdad to water."

He continued by saying that "many political leaders believe that the figure of 62% of the voters is just fantasy and far from reality and truth."

"Now, said Iyad Allawi, leader of the Iraqi national list that 2 million ballot papers had disappeared and lost, the deep suspicions have grown that major electoral fraud took place, and there is news that all members of the Iraqi police and army were issued to each of them my vote, one in the camps and sent to their homes, thereby exacerbating fears that the election was rigged."

The European official said that "the Iranian regime, which is considered a pliable puppet Maliki put pressure on the various political factions to support him for a third term as Prime Minister."

"The mullahs in Tehran, the formation of a democratic Government in Baghdad of non-sectarian is a sinister they move forward in their determination to secure another four years of authoritarian domination in Iraq under the auspices of Tehran and the Iran-backed militia presence and involvement in the bloody campaign on Fallujah and Ramadi are clear signs of this intervention.

He pointed out that "the conclusion is that this is the first election in Iraq since the withdrawal of US troops by the end of 2011 is corrupt, so the results will eventually be forged as well, so it's clear that hundreds of thousands of Iraqis have been deprived from participating in the elections of 30 April last year because of violence and threats, and that this election is the worst democracy in the aftermath of Saddam Hussein's rule.

Stephenson called the United Nations and the United States and the European Union to "intervene and declare that this election is not free and fair, and that they should not abandon their responsibilities in this area."

"The Iraqi people have suffered enough, and now they need democratic elections to check them the formation of a Government could achieve democracy, freedom, justice and respect for human rights for the four years of corruption, dictatorship, Al-Maliki will not be accepted by the Iraqis."
http://goo.gl/UOG2Tc

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English) Empty Re: Widespread fraud in Iraqi elections--(easy read - American English)

Post by Jayzze Fri May 09, 2014 9:40 pm

the article is probably correct and nothing will be done.do you remember the beginning of the week there was a small article that sadr returned from iran i woder why? then  he has not said boo. this has been all planned and set up by iran. as i said before the election do not be supprised if hook or by crook m wins. then what will be the new excuse by the gurus
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum