Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term

Go down

Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term Empty Most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term

Post by Ponee Thu May 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Damluji: most of the political blocs agreed definitively not to give al-Maliki third term
05/08/2014

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad confirmed the spokesman of the National Coalition Maysoon al, on Thursday, that a final agreement has been among most of the political blocs not to take the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for a third term, stressing that the Presidency of the Council of Ministers is not exclusive for one.Damluji said for "tomorrow's Press," that "there is a consensus by most of the political blocs refused to take on the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for a third term," expected to "lead to accelerate the formation of the new government."added that "taking a political figure than al-Maliki for prime minister even though the National Alliance will facilitate a lot of complexities and will solve a lot of crises between the other blocs," emphasizing that "the Presidency of the Council of Ministers has not created to be a share of a class or a particular person, but rather to be a national figure chosen by the people through the ballot box. indicated that "future alliances will be capable of appointing the head of a new government of Iraq.The coalition of state law, said, on Wednesday, through statements of a number of his deputies that its leader, Nouri al-Maliki, the only candidate for the presidency of the Council of Ministers of the National Alliance, "because of the offer," according to initial indications of counting for the elections of the next parliament. http://goo.gl/tivA7f
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum