Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister

3 posters

Go down

Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister Empty Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister

Post by Ponee Thu May 08, 2014 9:56 am

MP Prince Kanani announce that the National Alliance will hold a meeting next Sunday and that this meeting may Looking criteria for selection of the Prime Minister
05/08/2014

Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister 8995639
MP for the Liberal bloc parliamentary Prince Kanani that the National Alliance will hold a meeting next Sunday. Kinani said in a press statement that "the political body of the National Alliance will be held next Sunday's meeting has come out of the meeting for agreement on some of the criteria for selecting the person the Prime Minister or the form of the next government," he said that "all members of the Commission will attend the meeting." between Kanani and that "the National Alliance still exists and is not collapsed but may show off new according to new benefits to be achieved after the election results." http://goo.gl/MGy6xM
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister Empty Re: Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister

Post by RoyBoy Thu May 08, 2014 4:57 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm   ooook  I'll wait till the end of May, we might have a better idea then if we're lucky.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister Empty Re: Sunday will be a meeting that may set the criteria for selcection of the Prime Minister

Post by Jayzze Thu May 08, 2014 6:10 pm

while this may be true the national alliance has lost much power due to m. there are many groups trying to form groups but remember m is still not gone yet and even though iran says they are not backing him secretly they are pushing for him but in the end he will lose and will have free room and board  compliments of interpola
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum