Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Todays TNT Tony's Call...it was interesting...

+2
Ponee
BritishBulldog
6 posters

Go down

Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  Empty Todays TNT Tony's Call...it was interesting...

Post by BritishBulldog Mon May 05, 2014 8:05 pm

So after having my day blown to crud by clients cancelling appointments I figured I would kill some brain cells and listen to Tony's call. 

Couple things I found VERY interesting...

1. 3 different callers really backs Tony in to a corner. He was on the back foot big time with one guy who kept on at him about his so called "contacts". Tony said that they are giving him all the info and he knows when it is going to happen...but he cant give the info because that's whats gets all the Dinarians all riled up. So the caller said "Not getting the info is what is riling us up...so tell them if you "supposedly have their ear" that not being able to share the info is what gets everyone riled up".  He freaked out that this guy was questioning him...Tony said that we have never been closer to getting the 800's than we are right now. The caller asked...do you believe that? After repeating himself several times Tony hung up on the guy.  Who ever that was is pretty awesome because he really had Tony messed up...

2. Tony avoided most questions about the supposed 10 day window after the RI...which ends tomorrow. He said it's international law...which means that according to that we are going to have an RI announcement/RV tomorrow...we will see.

3. Someone asked where they could find the supposed BBC report about the RI that was on last Saturday after the RI happened. Tony asked if any callers could provide info.  A few minutes later he received a text from some one who works at BBC or is important at BBC..I dunno. But supposedly that because of the importance of the news it was mentioned on the TV but not archived so it's not searchable on the interwebs. 

Listening to his call caused my head brain to ache...he couldn't be more full of shit if he was skinned and stuffed with poop! It really made me sad that some of the sheep on there were still thanking them and praising all the "hard work that they do". I really don't see how these idiots have people that still listening to them...I would think that anyone with ANY common sense would know that they are full of crap!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  Empty Re: Todays TNT Tony's Call...it was interesting...

Post by Ponee Mon May 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Thanks so much for the UPDATE -  I appreciate the sacrifice... you have thrown yourself on the sword so that we may be privvy to the delusional world of Tony and his sheeple.  

The things you shared in this post are sooo ludicrous that I just don't get how anyone can believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  Empty Re: Todays TNT Tony's Call...it was interesting...

Post by Uncertain Mon May 05, 2014 10:15 pm

I listened to the call also. At one point a what to appears to be a weathy gentlemen went after him about numerous topic and concluded with him accusing Tony of working for others.

Apparently this mans son works for and with a high powered senator or congressman. He knew exactly what he was saying, and also had him in a corner. He was basically cut off also at the end of the call.

For anyone interested, you can go listen to the call yourself. It is becomming more and more obvious, that his followers are starting to figure him out and tired of the BS.

I had to laugh, when Tony claimed he (TNT) was one of 3 or 4 guru's chosen to inform the people of the news of the RV/GCR. He claims he has the dates and rates. I also find it hard to believe that the US Gov. is that frightened of the "We Are The People" disrupting an entire Global event, that is if there truly is one. If your curious, just listen to some of the followers on the call's Mon. Wed. and Fri.. Jim Jones, would have been proud of Tony !!!!!

I can only say, Thank God there are STUPID people in the world to believe his crap of lies ! I wonder if Ted Bundy was still alive, if the US Gov. would be using him also ! LOL Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  1656125192  2cents  omg

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Mon May 05, 2014 11:16 pm

Lets see here, an ex-con who is currently under indictment for wire fraud and the government is giving him sensative information about a financial issue! Does this moron really expect anyone to believe this line of crap? Oh but the truly stupid line up to thank him and kiss his ring or something. If you listen all he does is laugh at everything. He is really laughing in our faces...hahaha hohoho you people are so stupid hahah.... Jerk.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Mon May 05, 2014 11:33 pm

Well My, My, My ! Someone else is taking a look at the fact that these TNT Tony followers have to be the most stupid of stupid. Just step back and look inside.

The Gov. and an Ex Con, with continued charges for fraud. Question, so they still have the Three Strikes Rule ? If so he will be doing his calls from behind bars for the rest of his life !

Frankly, any idiot, and I really mean Idiot, could see the forest through the trees ! If not you must need a seeing eye dog, or your first name is Jethro Bodine ! Stupid people, unreal, and they want to trust you with money, Go Figure !!!!! tony

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue May 06, 2014 12:05 am

I think the jig is up on these guys...

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=307297

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  2245507099Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue May 06, 2014 9:43 am

As long as there are financially desperate people, these gurus will continue to prosper.  The old members fall away and new ones are right behind them, ready to drink the koolaid and grab a handful of hopium.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue May 06, 2014 9:48 am

But Tony is such a nice fellow!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue May 06, 2014 10:04 am

Ponee wrote:As long as there are financially desperate people, these gurus will continue to prosper.  The old members fall away and new ones are right behind them, ready to drink the koolaid and grab a handful of hopium.
Ponte your totally right.  And it makes me understand why this world is in such a horrible state. But I'm not sure what's worse...the people who are spewing the BS...or the idiots who follow it.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue May 06, 2014 10:15 am

Tony's followers are not idiots.Listen to them. Most have good jobs and many have educational degrees.When people are desperate they can be much more easily deceived. Once deception enters in they are caught in a trap that they can not get of out of themselves. They need a site like Dinar Daily to come along and open the door.
When Dinar Daily opens their trap door they now have a choice.They can stay in the prison of their thoughts and situation or they can explore a new world.

Let's keep up the good work of showing the falsehood of what many Gurus are saying and offer friendship to those who have now lost their security.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Tue May 06, 2014 10:53 am

Sounds fair to me. I would suppose we all get wrapped up in the constant spew of the "Vail of secrecy" of the "I can't tell you" train.

I am not saying anything is true or untrue, I am looking at the "WHO" and not the "WHAT" of the information. There is a growing anger brewing amongst the followers who have heard the same supposed Intel from these Guru's invilving three letter agencies and the "I can't tell you" for years.

I find it hard to believe, anyone would think that this force of for instance "We Are The People" would have that much clout in the grand scheme of things. Remember, if there is wrong doing on the part of a government, it does not take a crowd of the misinformed, it only take ONE whistleblower ! That whistleblower must have credible, provable information, not just a Tony said, DC said, Frank said or any of the other Guru information pool.

Yet, each person must decide for themselves, and let it go at that. Each must decide for themselves, be cautioned though, the lure of money will overtake your rational mindset everytime.

In all honesty, and if this whole world GCR, RV event is real, then the entire Guru community will be due an apology and a unanimous "Thank You" from all as it relates to which side you were on.

I only hope for the best !

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue May 06, 2014 11:45 am

Uncertain wrote:I find it hard to believe, anyone would think that this force of for instance "We Are The People" would have that much clout in the grand scheme of things.

Many of the Tony followers are part of the Nesara Crowd and conspiracy theory gang.  That is one reason why they think that there is a whole conspiracy against Dinarians getting what is "Due Them" (as they put it).  And Tony feeds into that mind set.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Tue May 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Thanks, I did not know that ! I guess I will move back to my prior thoughts.

After I posted, I started thinking about the post to my prior post. Then I thought to myself, this possibly must be a Tony follower, and if you have listened to the majority (Not All) of the callers, then I think I was right the first time around.

I am dying to see them "We Are The People" pull their stunt, and see what happens. I still sit in a dizzy state every time I hear the Fed. is going to give them a speacial rate to be fair to only them.

Sorry, but my stomach hurts from laughing. I can't believe they believe they possibly could think this is true !

Oh well, as Forest Gump's mother said, "Stupid is as Stupid does" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  3508649203  Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  3508649203  Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  3508649203  Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  3508649203  Todays TNT Tony's  Call...it was interesting...  3508649203

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue May 06, 2014 1:56 pm

It's true, I like Tony!!! He is funny,cheerful,imaginative,creative and always super fantastic!!! BUT I am not his follower. I follow Ponee!!!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue May 06, 2014 2:07 pm

I do not find any reason the the "guru community" would be due an apology, or a thank you, if it all turns out to be real.  They have not provided any useful service for the people and have encouraged many to commit financial suicide over the years.  And they most certainly had no positive influence on bringing the RI/RV.  For the most part they are just a bunch of people stroking their egos and lining their pockets.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Tue May 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Very well said. Thanks, I try and be somewhat nice, and not brutal about the realities of truth. Truth sometimes is very tough to accept, but they will learn.

None of the clowns have anything to do with anything. A couple of them may have some contacts and some accuracy, but the Tony Fool Pool is such a crock !

Thanks for jumping in there and helping with what I really wanted to say !

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue May 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Tony said on the call that he is told all the info and knows exactly when it's going to happen but is not allowed to tell people because the masses get to excited which causes the powers that be to to pull the plug. 

Now what's worse...telling people that you have the answers to the ultimate questions and not sharing the answers....causing people to get worked up and angry. Or just shutting up and not saying anything about the situation?  If he really did have any sort of Intel...him not sharing it is what is causing people to get crazy...he is turn causing the mass histeria amongst the Dinar community.

If you can't see that the guy is a BS merchant then you are an idiot. You can have a great job and be well off etc...but there are ALOT of people in the world that are very book smart and have absolutely no common sense. This is a prime example of that.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed May 07, 2014 7:08 pm

A new level of sadness today on Tony's call...there was a lady who was on hold for almost 45 hours!!!  And people say that the TNT followers aren't idiots...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed May 07, 2014 10:24 pm

I would say she was persistent and determined.I hope she got a good answer and is going to bed early tonight.Some people just display positive traits negatively.I also hope she has a good phone plan.Think of it this way because she was on hold for Tony she was not out some where causing trouble.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum