Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly

2 posters

Go down

Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly Empty Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 am

04/29/2014
  Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly
 Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly Empty

Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly 7480115

Three prominent Shiite blocs competing in the Middle Euphrates governorates to 39 seats in the governorates of Babel, Wasit, Diwaniyah, while Al-Maliki Coalition appears in these provinces, surrounded by a number of electoral blocs that put State of law leader's picture next to their candidates, competition, free meals, amid grumbling from people using the "candidates" to buy votes through distributing gifts and money directly, "versus" section on the Qur'an "by voting for the present.While the candidates distributed Babylon "fresh fish" to voters, wander a candidate with "banner" on Imam Abbas families section to vote for candidates, appears to be material amounts of Wasit more interested "by the people's courts" and distribution of sports clothing and balls on youth, days before the start of the elections. In Diwaniyah Council members stepped up candidates for Parliament in 2014 their recently received complaints and files.

Observers say in Babylon that the 12 members of the provincial Council are preparing to contest elections, amid complaints of poor services people, and a number of projects.

Shows the State of law coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as a frontrunner in the upcoming parliamentary elections in Babylon. The list is headed by MP Ali al-allaq, the second sequence in the list of MP Hanan Fatlawi, which refers to the observers the Coalition draws heavily on her, as well as the nomination of Deputy Walid ornaments. And run the existing deputies Kafi about Iraq sikandar tut and Lubna Abdul Rahim.

Observers regard stresses in Babylon, a number of lists submitted photo by candidates such as Al-Maliki's list of "State Fair" in Babylon's nephew Prime Minister Maliki Arielle. Also put "white mass" led by MP Jamal watermelon picture Al-Maliki next to pictures of candidates, also a Dawa organization inside Iraq advocates for State support. List of qualifications and the masses led by Deputy State law KHAD al-Jabouri, who got his list in the recent local elections in four seats. The rival State of law coalition by Babylon in Babel's attorney to an inch, Member of the Commission on human rights, as a coalition of former Governors of Babylon and they fit elmislemawy and Mohamed Messaoudi, list a number of members of the provincial Council.

As head of the liberal current of Sadr in Babylon on the first sequence shoilet, MP Awwad Al-Awadi in the second sequence, MP Jawad Al-jubouri of the sequence 11. While the coalition of virtue and stream rehabilitation and block honest folks right movement led by Sheikh qais Al-khazaali, "contesting the elections separately.

To run for MP Adnan al-Janabi to head the list of former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi "national" which won one seat in the recent local elections, with a new menu appears strongly compete – as observers-a coalition led by Iraq in Babylon "revolutionary" book.

By contrast, the Democratic Alliance, headed by the Communist Party and several secular parties, Ibrahim. The Alliance won two seats in recent local elections, the campaign's competition unfair, the absence of a law on parties, a powerful blocks using public money and taking advantage of foreign support. Meanwhile residents of Babylon criticizes the methods used by some candidates to earn votes, such as promises to appoint 400 young people in Babylon on the police and army, wired or distribute one candidate money on families for section b "banner of Imam Abbas, the distribution of fish, men's robes.

In Diwaniya underscores a coalition headed by the qualifications and the masses in the Conservative MP for the State of law charity Awadi as the frontrunner, which got four seats in local elections, 2013, and Maliki's coalition who is contesting his list in Diwaniyah, Khalid Al-Attiyah, Deputy Hoda carpets. The Coalition is headed by Conservative MP Hamid citizen vegetative, MP Mohammed complained of. Draws observers and residents in Diwaniya in an interview to "range" that a number of candidates have started distributing pieces of cloth to voters in Exchange for promises to get votes in the section on "Qur'an", with the members of the provincial Council of the 12 current candidates for 2014 Parliament have intensified a month ago of receiving files and various transactions, and related applications, and shenanigans on agricultural land, housing, and "review" and the play-as parents-each candidate files to the public to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki during his recent To the Mayor.

In Wasit, show the list of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki chaired by Conservative MP for the Badr organization, allied within State law, Qasim al-araji, a tribal nature, with a number of tribal leaders in Wasit. Maliki endorses a number of blocks such as stream state fair, comprehensive Renaissance, chaired by Education Minister Ali al adeeb, a State of social justice that got two seats in the last provincial Council elections.

However, the list is headed by headed by Ammar al-Hakim, Abdel Karim captain, leading candidates Adam Conservation Council Member, and is the highest number of votes in the local elections there. As candidate for the breakaway State Deputy citizen law Hadi al-yasiri. The liberal coalition headed by m. Hori, and nominate Coalition MP Abdul Ameer Al-mayahi. And the Sadrists won five seats, compared with seven for the block in recent local elections.

Civic Democratic Alliance also competes in Wasit, relying on his popularity and communication with the public, the St. LEGO in getting votes for seats on the provincial list is headed by Ibrahim Kazem.

The observers in the "range" to the candidates and the electoral propaganda, the "broad" interested in arenas and stadiums, and the distribution of "sports clothes and the balls" on youth by candidates, and the Organization of football tournaments. And run the Wasit 427 candidates, including five members of the provincial Council, and 115 women, 22, a coalition to fill the 11 seats. http://goo.gl/dmT36L

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly Empty Re: Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:11 pm

I read somewhere that there was an average of something like 28 candidates for every office. If so, I will be surprised if anyone emerges with a clear majority. I would expect to see run off elections shortly.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly 2805820865   Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly 2805820865   Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly 2805820865   Buy votes for section b "banner" and "Alice Tinker" Maliki publicly 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum