Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DC says it cold be hours or years away DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

DC says it cold be hours or years away

3 posters

Go down

DC says it cold be hours or years away Empty DC says it cold be hours or years away

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:58 am

4-28-2014  Intel Guru DC   We had an interesting weekend - Maliki declared Saturday night that they have reinstated their currency - confirmed by 11 sources.  The old rate was $3.22.  Key steps need to be taken before publicly announced.  He just looked back and said I've followed the steps and am now going with my Plan B - it's all done.  The US thought they had until Sunday night.  Now all are scrambling to catch up.  The timeline is measured in hours, maybe a day.   We are having a RI and the RV can happen with in any time from hours to years.  There is a high probability they will  move to RV quickly.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DC says it cold be hours or years away Empty Re: DC says it cold be hours or years away

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:58 am

Great way to cover your butt on this one... throw YEARS into your statement. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DC says it cold be hours or years away Empty Re: DC says it cold be hours or years away

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:36 am

This had people upset over at TNT last night.  One group said the transcribers got it wrong, another group said DC misspoke and then there were a few who were jumping on anyone who brought it up that they were just being negative and should sell their dinar and get out.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 am

Yea ... you gotta love it ... reminds me of the time my son was about 10 or so and borrowed my hammer ... I was getting my tools ready to go to work and asked him where it was ... and he replied. "It's ... it's .... umm .... somewhere?????"

Way to spew meaningless drivel DC!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC says it cold be hours or years away 2805820865  DC says it cold be hours or years away 2805820865  DC says it cold be hours or years away 2805820865  DC says it cold be hours or years away 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down