Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What Can I Do? I’m Just One. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

What Can I Do? I’m Just One.

Go down

What Can I Do? I’m Just One. Empty What Can I Do? I’m Just One.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:25 pm

http://www.restore-the-peace.org/

What Can I Do? OR What Can One Man/Woman Do?
Raising awareness is something we all can do. Knowledge is Power! It is all in Knowing who we are!
We must remember that we are the creditors with all of the power over the municipal corporation.
We must remember that the government is just a corporation impersonating our government. We the People are the government ……. The sovereign authority ….. whose Good Faith & Credit provides the  funding of their day to day operations.
We must remember that these municipal corporations, masquerading as our government must do business on business terms. They MUST have a valid contract with each and every American in order to compel specific performance under their corporate rules and regulations.
We must remember that they have thrown off their veil of immunity which may have otherwise existed and are now accountable under the laws of contract and commerce; That every corporation MUST comply with the restrictions and limitations set forth in their founding documents.
We know that a corporation, even one impersonating a government, is subservient to man and man’s law and can never legislate itself power and authority in excess of those granted it in their founding documents. In the case of the municipal corporation styled as the United States their founding documents are the constitution.
We know that a corporation who exercises power and authority in excess of those granted by its creators can and must be dissolved and liquidated for the remedy of the harmed parties.
We must remember that we are man; That we are the super creditors to the United States holding all of the power of the creditor; That the municipal corporation can only attain a level equal to or greater than ONLY with consent.
As Creditors we have the right; the power and authority to withdraw our Good Faith & Credit from the corporations masquerading as our government.
As Man, we have the right to simply say I Do Not Consent!
SIGN THE PETITION
We have developed several options for your participation. We ask that you sign the Petition expressing your free will as the Divine Spirit; Expressing your INTENT to withdraw your Good Faith & Credit IF the municipal corporations fail to end the national emergency and come back into compliance with the constitution. This is a very conservative and safe way to express your free will intent for a peaceful world.
THE NEXT STEP
We have developed several additional steps or levels of participation for those who are a bit more adventurous and/or those who have issues in their lives which demand action. We have legal documents and legal theories developed to address these issues in a peaceful and effective manner.
For security reasons we have posted these additional avenues for the expression of your free will choice on our parent site, www. DivineProvince.org, a private membership site that operates at arm’s length from the world of commerce. Divine Provence is established as an Unincorporated Association which is considered a ‘disregarded entity’ by the IRS. The ability of the Divine Province, as a private membership, to protect the members thereof and their information as no court  can ever force one to give up any information concerning the activities of the members, financial or otherwise.
Visit us at www, DivineProvince.org for more in depth information supported by documentary evidence as well as more in depth actions which you may wish to consider to assist in bringing the out of control municipal corporations, masquerading as our government, back into compliance with their corporate charter, the constitution.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum