Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces Empty Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Bits and pieces of the Mountain Goat Chat

the IMF now has and will continue to be the facilitator of the global reset process.

I do not mean to say there are not issues that countries have to resolve prior to seeing the reset.

It is not now all about USA holding it up,

and the IMF has decided last week to go ahead and move forward in the roll out process.

I will tell you some of these major concerns.

One major concern for the USA includes how they are going to facilitate so many investors coming to the banks and exchange centers. It is now estimated that nearly 5 million plus citizens in USA now currently hold one or more of these revaluing currencies.

Their numbers are not yet published to the general public, but the plan right now is to have these numbers distributed next week and people at the bank at that time.

they have begun group exchanges and are aiming at getting some of the larger groups exchanged this week.

but the plan calls to not begin until the first week in May.

The IMF is now also attempting to put the Zimbabue (ZWD) back in the mix of currencies for this first basket.

I am hearing they may delay it (ZWD) a few weeks past the initial basket roll out but not far behind

I am not financially advising anyone in anyway. This is just want I am going to do.

Does the IMF really want to roll out the final stages of the global reset......like yesterday? Does it snow in the Bavarian Alps in the winter? .....lol...

But I have to tell you that I am hearing lots from the IMF inner circles and it does matter or should I say it did matter.

We are talking about a major political change about to happen in Iraq, one of the wealthiest countries on the planet and you want us to believe it has no impact?

Iraq is finding that the people, do in fact, know more about the corruption and the necessity for a change in government than they expected..

there is also a huge ongoing political alliances that will soak up much of the votes Maliki could think about getting.

In the long run he will go nowhere in this election come voting time

the IMF is now seeing that they can move forward more aggressively in the roll out. Political stability is finally on the near horizon for Iraq.

I still do not believe they will initiate the RV fully to the public until after the elections concludes, but I could be wrong and they could find they could push this forward much more aggressively as the situation evolves over the next week.

I believe that we will see the election results, and then a flurry of laws will be announced in Iraq

but Maliki is holding any release of these potential political opponents.

As I have stated in the past, this budget it all done and waiting for the revaluation process to end.

There will also be some announcement about the currency going international too, but it will not be the main topic of the discussion in the news. It will just be a comment.

but just prior we will all be at the bank.

They will then have TV broadcasts worldwide announcing their newly completed government (something that should have happened in January 2011) and it will not include Mailiki and his goons.

Yes, I did include Tariq al-Hashimi. I will not predict the new president but I do know for a fact, Talibani will not be coming back in office.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces Empty Re: Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces Rotten13

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces 2805820865  Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces 2805820865  Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces 2805820865  Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces Empty Re: Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces

Post by catman Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:26 pm

I think it might be wise of the IMF to delay putting the ZWD into a basket until Zimbabwe  actually has it as an official currency.  As far as I know, they do not have a national currency at this time.  Concerning the mythical global reset, NEVER HAPPEN.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:37 pm

You are correct catman ... the ZWD was suspended around 10 years ago, and there are currently no plans to bring it back.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces 2805820865  Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces 2805820865  Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces 2805820865  Mountain Goat Chat-- Bits and Pieces 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum