Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26 UPdate DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26 UPdate

2 posters

Go down

Frank26 UPdate Empty Frank26 UPdate

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:13 am

4-21-2014 Intel Guru Frank26 The CBI reached out to other banks (non-state banks), exchange offices, simple mom & pop banks, etc. which is not normal. So they now have bridged themselves so people around the world can go to these institutions and take their 3-zero notes. The timing is what is so important. If I now walk into one of these banks or institutions associated with the CBI outside of Iraq, what will they give me? They will give me the currency of my country. They don't use their 3-zero notes because they know something is about to happen. The timing for the schedule for something to happen by June 14 is important. The reason the CBI is doing this is because of a "special event." The only special event they should be involved in is the monetary reform of their currency. They are doing this to get you to come in and exchange your dinars.

All these banks and exchange offices will now be able to help with this exchange and will be able to help the CBI with this process of exchanging the 3-zeros into the LDs and coins. This is coming from the CBI. This is the same group that told Turki to increase the value of the currency "as you see fit." Have we not seen Turki take us to where we are at now? They are controlling the market price by doing this as well.

It is important they control that market before June 14, 2014. Do you remember that language law? This morning on Iraqi TV they are now saying this language law is going to be implemented now. Talk about timing! The CBI is trying to get these 3-zeros the dealers sold to us back. The CBI wants us all to deposit these 3-zero notes into exchange offices all over the world. These final 3-zero, if they're not collected back, they will co-exist but you won't see them on the streets in Iraq. This is a very, very well done monetary reform. Everybody involved should be applauded and will become a model the IMF will use for other countries. This is about as exciting as it gets.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frank26 UPdate Empty Re: Frank26 UPdate

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:20 am

Frank26 UPdate Icon-n10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Frank26 UPdate 2805820865  Frank26 UPdate 2805820865  Frank26 UPdate 2805820865  Frank26 UPdate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down