Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone

3 posters

Go down

Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone Empty Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Hello Friends,

I may have the need to get a second cell phone for work purposes as I don't want clients and work associates calling my personal  cell phone.

I currently have an iphone and I don't want to get a second one. It would be a bit crazy dealing with 2 iphones.  I'm asking if anyone is using a Samsung Galaxy phone and I am wondering if you like it.

Features like battery life, size (yes size matters) screen LCD viewing, ease of use or ease of learning curve.  How intuitive is it?  What model do you have and would you buy it again?

Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone Banner_samsung_S4_blk_01
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:03 pm

I have not had a Samsung smart phone, but am on my second Motorola Droid, my first was a Droid X, and my current one is a Razr,I have been very happy with both. The Android OS seems to be very reliable and stable. We did just get a Samsung Tab for my wife, and have only had if for a few weeks, but the set up was simple and it seems to work fine. My one quibble would actually be the same as one I have with Apple products in that you need a proprietary cable to charge or connect to the computer. I don't think that is the case with the Galaxy phones.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone 2805820865  Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone 2805820865  Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone 2805820865  Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone

Post by aksafeone Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Got a Galaxy II and like it a lot.  It does everything I even dream about and well.  I use it to keep track of the dinar, send and receive calls/texts, google anything and just about every thing I use this comupter for.  No problems and no sweat.

Would I get another one - yep only a newer version.  Sold, American.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum