Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Koch Brothers Exposed" (Full)  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Koch Brothers Exposed" (Full)

2 posters

Go down

Koch Brothers Exposed" (Full)  Empty Koch Brothers Exposed" (Full)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:09 pm

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Koch Brothers Exposed" (Full)  Empty Re: Koch Brothers Exposed" (Full)

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:32 pm

I only had time to listen to the first two minutes, as I have a lot of work to get done today.  When Mr. Koch, Sr. was involved in the John Birch Society, wasn't that about the same time Robert Byrd was leading the KKK?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:48 pm

@ssmith wrote:I only had time to listen to the first two minutes, as I have a lot of work to get done today.  When Mr. Koch, Sr. was involved in the John Birch Society, wasn't that about the same time Robert Byrd was leading the KKK?
sorry ss i can not answer that.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:07 am

about time they were exposed they have there own adgenda  they spend millions not to help people as they claim but to increase there pocket book at the expence of the people. n example  of this is the polution laws they want to get rid of so they could keep  dumping cancer causing  polutants into rivers that effect fish and then we it it and get cancer. this is one example check out west virgina. they want to conrol laws that they think is to there standards that others find offensive. they are only a few there are many more like them
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:25 pm

@jayzze wrote:about time they were exposed they have there own adgenda  they spend millions not to help people as they claim but to increase there pocket book at the expence of the people. n example  of this is the polution laws they want to get rid of so they could keep  dumping cancer causing  polutants into rivers that effect fish and then we it it and get cancer. this is one example check out west virgina. they want to conrol laws that they think is to there standards that others find offensive. they are only a few there are many more like them
thank you for taking the time

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum