Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Happy Good Friday...!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Happy Good Friday...!!!

2 posters

Go down

Happy Good Friday...!!! Empty Happy Good Friday...!!!

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:07 pm

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Good Friday, regardless of who you are and what you believe in. Regardless of religion or politics.

My mother always believed (a devote Catholic) that you should be kind to one another on this day. She didn't want anyone fighting, arguing or speaking ill of anyone or anything.

She thought it was a day of self reflection.  I guess no matter who or what you believe in there is nothing wrong in taking that approach anytime, but for those that follow the Christan side of things, that might be even more appropriate.

Because that it seemed Easter was her favorite of all the holidays, I tend to think of her much more at this time than any other holiday throughout the year.  Her homemade cinnamon buns, her Ukrainian paska and the new outfits she always thought we needed to have.
 :bvcx:  :uyhj:  :hyfr:  :kdiek:  :polk: 

:aed: 

:juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Happy Good Friday...!!! Empty Re: Happy Good Friday...!!!

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:12 am

This is a wonderful post.  Thank you for sharing. I hope your Good Friday was wonderful and that the remainder of your Resurrection Weekend is Blessed.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum