Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar

3 posters

Go down

Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar Empty Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:01 am

[size=undefined][size=undefined]4-17-2014 Newshound Guru Adam Montana[/size] [/size][Do ya think the dinar will stay pegged to the dollar?] I don't believe it will fall away from the dollar anytime soon, regardless of the RV. As the dollar falls, if Iraq's currency is getting stronger, they just continue to adjust the exchange rate accordingly.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar Empty Re: Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:26 pm

[size=undefined]4-17-2014 Newshound Guru Adam Montana[/size] [What have your sources stated about the budget and HCL?] I'm looking for HCL movement shortly after Maliki is re-elected, and the budget is irrelevant. The current budget is based on the current situation, and when that changes... so will the budget. [After reading many articles on HCL and Budget it looks like no agreement may not be made until 2015 - My question is if Iraq and Kurds to not come to agreement on HCL and Budget being pass for 2014 do you think it's still possible for RV in 2014? I hope that I am wrong but not seeing any GREAT signs that RV will happen this year.] [b]I don't see an RV without progress on the HCL. Whether that will happen in 2014 or not remains to be seen... I believe it is definitely possible.[/b]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar Empty Re: Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Agreed. We have seen some movement on the HCL, but that is only one piece of the puzzle. We also need a fully seated and stable government, power sharing, fully enacted tariffs, etc. Will it all come together right after the elections? Perhaps, but don't hold your breath.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar 2805820865  Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar 2805820865  Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar 2805820865  Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:05 am

Kevin, it won't happen after the elections. They will then be in a position to work on it after the elections. What I am seeing out there is everyone interpreting that the elections are the end all to the RV. Not so. A fully formed GOI and HCL etc is going to take time. Look how long the GOI took back in 2010.  The will be lucky to get it done in the next few months. They have to co-operate something they don't do well, so the elections are just the start of a very long journey. IMHO of course.

:hyfr:  :kdiek:  :bvcx:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:38 am

Exactly, I'll allow an outside chance, but as I said, don't hold your breath.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar 2805820865  Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar 2805820865  Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar 2805820865  Adam Montana believes that the dinar will remain pegged to the dollar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum