Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency

Go down

The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency Empty The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:20 am

The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency
04/15/2014

The power of the cash reserve to support the value of the national currency 8894825
4/15/2014 0:00

Suri described Balmusdh protective oil price fluctuations

BAGHDAD - Mustafa al-Hashemi

Represents economic stability of any country component of equal opportunities for the supply and demand for services in it, where he sees an economist that the presence of stability as well as to isolate external influences and minimize the national economy and revitalize the work of the productive sectors and problem-solving domestic economic push towards strengthening and enhancing the value of the dinar.

Overall stability

He said economic expert, Dr. Majid picture that the economy is affected by a factor of stability is totally reflected directly on the value of the currency as well as the presence of internal and external influences play a role in determining that value. He added picture in a statement (morning): The amount of cash reserve represents the biggest bumper to fluctuations in oil prices follows an impact on the fluctuation of the exchange rate as it is not for the amount of the reserve power of the sovereign to the increased value of the dinar.

Purchasing power

The cash reserves of the dinar - as announced recently - more than 80 billion dollars paving the way to be because of the Iraqi currency purchasing power larger than it is now, as well as that it will contribute significantly to raise its value against other foreign currencies. In a time when cash reserves of some countries made significant gains or declines abruptly, the cash reserves of the Iraqi paced a solid stable upward away from the sudden rise or fall.

Economic reforms

He pointed to the picture that enhance the value of the dinar comes from external influences by isolating and mitigate the effects of the internal factors of instability in things in general and economic chaos, as the increased demand for goods and services lead to increased demand for the dollar.

He stressed that the economic development impact of the strengthening of trust and strengthening of the dinar itself, where the economic reforms and the elimination of the problems that hit the Iraqi economy, represented by unemployment and the housing crisis, poverty and diversify the services that will balance the need for services in the home, explaining that the activation of the productive sectors will greatly help to provide opportunities What action reduces imports.

Domestic production

He stressed that provides the possibility of parallel supply and demand for goods and services and local production inside Iraq will lead to enhance the value of the dinar, adding that the currencies of other countries as dollar and the euro, the yen and the yuan and other currencies derived its strength in the currency market of the power economy of their countries. They also did not get the position But solving domestic economic problems.

Dollarization

Suri and hinted that the phenomenon of dollarization in Iraq a natural thing, especially that all imports and foreign financial relating to oil is the U.S. dollar, and therefore linked to the national economy in this currency is very large because of all exports and imports in dollars.

He added that the phenomenon of resorting to the dollar and Aktnazha linked to the weakness of the local currency and a strong currency to go to the trust to be saved, stressing that the strong confidence in Iraqi dinars at the present time, because it has a strong sovereign reserve.

Revaluation

He was an academic economist called earlier based on the economic sector in Iraq to re-evaluate the value of the currency after it enhances the cash reserve quantities of gold.

Said Dr. Majid Baidhani it imposed after the addition of about 1.5 billion dollars to the Central Bank reserves to rise the value of the dinar to a higher level compared to its exchange rate against the dollar, praising the procedures followed in the context of monetary policy, stressing the need to speed up the move to re-evaluate the dinar to strengthen the foundations and pillars of the economy National.

It should be noted that the central bank boosted its reserves of gold to up to 90 tons after announcing the purchase amounts of it for the purpose of selling them to the public in support of enhancing the value of the local currency.
SOURCE
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum