Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Singing Bowls DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Singing Bowls

2 posters

Go down

Singing Bowls Empty Singing Bowls

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:29 pm

I bought one of these. Had it shipped all the way from California.

OK people who know me already know I'm weird so posting this doesn't worry me.  LOL.  I really need to start a blog one day.

I get a newsletter from this website. I have for a few years now.

She has a really interesting 28 day prosperity program. IT'S FREE. So I thought there is no harm in trying it.  I'm about half way though.  Still have to build my Gold Mountain.   You can find  the program and many other interesting artciles on her website.  You can also get her newsletter.  IT'S FREE.  DISCLAIMER - I have no vested interest in whether you sign up.

http://redlotusletter.com/cleanse-and-purify-your-life-and-your-space-with-a-singing-bowl/

Cleanse and Purify Your Life and Your Space with a Singing Bowl

March 25, 2014 by Kathryn Weber

Singing Bowls Singing-bowl1
By Kathryn Weber 
When your home, office or bedroom seem still and lifeless, stuffy or stuck, a wonderful feng shui instrument to create a clear, open and vibrant space is the singing bowl.  When our spaces are clear, they revitalize and refresh us. When they’re stuffy and stagnant, our daily life feels like molasses, slow and viscous.
Using a singing bowl is a way to purify your home and release old, stuck energies. Using your singing bowl frequently will also create a cleaner, crisper sound as it begins to resonate with your energy and that of your house and space. The more you use it, the better the sound will become and will reflect the increasingly cleaner and clearer energy.

How to choose a singing bowl
Singing bowls are constructed of seven metals that include gold, silver, zinc, copper, tin, lead and iron, and each corresponds to the seven planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn).  Each of the metals creates its own unique sound and together, like an orchestra, blend together to make a lovely tone.

When you are looking to buy a singing bowl, look for one that appeals to you in color, size and shape, and of course, sound.  Try to test the bowl before you use it so that you are assured of a lovely sound. A singing bowl should come with a small pillow and a wooden mallet. Some mallets have fabric or rubber coverings, and in my opinion, don’t make as good a sound as a plain wooden mallet does. Opt for a plain wooden mallet because it will convey the best sound and make the singing bowl sing more purely and beautifully.

To use your singing bowl
Clear your mind and set your intention on what you would like to achieve with your singing bowl, such as clearing stale energies, removing blocks, improving your health or creating an opening in your life.
Make sure to strike your singing bowl first to wake it up. Strike it in the north, south, east and west positions. Afterwards, on the last strike begin to move the mallet around the bowl to make it hum.  Keep the pressure even to maintain the hum of the bowl.
Carry the bowl in your left hand on its cushion, using the mallet in your right hand to circle the bowl. Walk from the center of the room to the door and walk in a clockwise fashion. Alternately, you can place the singing bowl on a table and strike it there and make it sing, allowing the vibrations to move out into the room. To clear your own energies, hold the bowl while standing in clear sunlight and absorb the healing sounds.

When to use your singing bowl

• A singing bowl is wonderful when there’s been an argument or illness
  • Use a singing bowl before and after spring cleaning
  • Use a singing bowl to help open your chakras and to create a “sound bath” – good for helping when your life seems stuck. Do this beginning at the New Moon for 15 days to help release old, stuck and stagnant energies
  • When you need a change of luck
  • When your home has felt “unhappy”
  • To lift the energy in stagnant or dark corners of a room
  • To bring in opportunity and money to your home. Start the bowl singing at your front door. Circle your front door with it in a clockwise direction three times.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Singing Bowls Empty Re: Singing Bowls

Post by Saint Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:42 pm

GG where can we preview the bowls, did not see it on the link. Thanks.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Saint, the link I added in the post was for the article. It's not a link to preview them.

Singling bowls are purchased all over the place. I bought mine on Ebay.  You can also find them in some shops.

Thanks for answering my post. At least one person doesn't think I'm "too strange"...  :spring1: 

well I am but not too strange to hang out with me.   lmao 

I have a pair of these but the bowls give you even more vibration. Want to feel, sense something really cool. Do a big hike in the Rockies and take this with you and when you are above the clouds use these to see what happens.

Singing Bowls 9k=

:kdiek:

Last edited by Goldiegirl on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:00 pm

GG, ok will try and look around next time I'm out and about in different mall shops and kiosks. I was thinking I had the market on being "to strange".    sarcastic  Your not even close to being strange.   raspberry

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Oh I think I have you beat. Except that you speak a little French but then again I even that out with a little bit of Spanish I know...

:polk:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Guees we'll have to have a  pillowfight and see who's the  points someday.   angel2

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Pillow fights always lead to someone being suffocated.

omg
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:54 pm

omg  I was not aware of that. I'll have to come up with a different venue to see who's the strangest.

Singing Bowls 1570665320

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum