Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Senator John Boozman speaks about Iraq and a Re-denomination DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Senator John Boozman speaks about Iraq and a Re-denomination

Go down

Senator John Boozman speaks about Iraq and a Re-denomination Empty Senator John Boozman speaks about Iraq and a Re-denomination

Post by Ponee on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Senator John Boozman
Senator John Boozman speaks about Iraq and a Re-denomination 9k=

In a long line of succession, US Senator John Boozman has written to a reader of ours to answer questions about the Iraqi dinar.

The information from Senator John Boozman is available in PDF format for you to review.
https://tinyurl.com/ovz76w6

John Boozman is the United States Senator from Arkansas and from what I can see he has never publicly talked about the Iraqi dinar in neither positive or negative terms.

As was expected Senator Boozman answers a request for further information with a few sentences and goes on to confirm that Iraq’s intention is to complete a re-denomination.
No surprises here then….

http://www.baghdadinvest.com/senator-john-boozman-iraqi-dinar/
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Senator John Boozman speaks about Iraq and a Re-denomination Empty Re: Senator John Boozman speaks about Iraq and a Re-denomination

Post by Goldiegirl on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:31 pm

I could be wrong, I am once in a while. LOL...but I thought Arkansas was one of the states that one of the dealers (either Dinarbanker or Dinartrade) could no longer sell a couple years back and some politician was forbidding it. Was it this guy?

Anyone who knows more than me, please correct me.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Senator John Boozman speaks about Iraq and a Re-denomination Empty Re: Senator John Boozman speaks about Iraq and a Re-denomination

Post by Jayzze on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 pm

you are correct about the state not sure of the senator
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum