Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Have any of you received this???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Have any of you received this????

5 posters

Go down

Have any of you received this???? Empty Have any of you received this????

Post by Horizon Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:26 pm

John L. David jdavid1@imf.org
Apr 10 (1 day ago)
Have any of you received this???? Cleardot
to jdavid

(I sure am not stupid enough to fall for this and I hope no one else is.  I think this person is pretty bold, about saying he the personal lawyer to CL!!!!)

BLESSING FOR BOTH OF US!!!

I am John David the personal lawyer to Christine Lagarde Managing director International monitory fund IMF in USA. I know this will come to you as a surprise but it is a blessing for life and this transaction will be beneficial to you even on your retired days and you will be grateful to me for the rest of your life. During my investigation, I discovered funds that have been seized through the past government but due to my position now, I have discovered and confirmed that it can be released to you without any hitches. You are very lucky for me contacting you now because this is the best time to accomplish this transaction. This is an opportunity that comes which I cannot afford to lose because it is painful when you do not utilize a real opportunity. The details of the fund will be disclosed to you once you reply and bear in mind that your name will be used as the true beneficiary to the fund.

This is an inheritance that i discovered as I am in position now which i will give you more details. Just respond. For mutual benefit, please provide me with your Phone Number and your full address, reply so that I can give you the good news and the full details of the transaction. Relax your mind and be happy and also feel free to respond because this transaction is real and risk free. I will give you contacts of people that I have assisted to receive their fund in Europe and Canada, as well as here in the States. Your urgent response is needed with your full details if you are interested. The fund can be release to you anywhere in the world of your choice. Just be happy and respond with your details immediately. As soon as I hear from you with your details I will also give you more details and you should be happy because I know the secret to make this happen just reply and follow-up immediately.

Mr. John David

Personal Lawyer and chief spokesman of Managing director (IMF)

Contact me directly on the email: jdavid123121234@gmail.com

Have any of you received this???? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Have any of you received this???? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Have any of you received this???? Empty Re: Have any of you received this????

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Many of these go to spam in my email so I'm not really sure. Looks like one of those spammers.  Never email back. It could capture something on your computer.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 pm

I've never received one in my E-Mail but have in the past received them by US Postal Service via regular mail. I've never responded to them. Be very leery when contacting them by E-Mail or regular mail. There are even those that say to send in your info and they will search all over the world to see if you are due any inherited monies.  question  question  question  question

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Looks like a variation on the Nigerian scam ...  Have any of you received this???? 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Have any of you received this???? 2805820865  Have any of you received this???? 2805820865  Have any of you received this???? 2805820865  Have any of you received this???? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:54 am

Crapola... must be related to  tony

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:58 am

A typical Nigerian scam letter. Everyone at some point in their online life would have received a similar type of letter. It's part of the virtual jungle.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum