Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence

Go down

The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence Empty The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:11 am

The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence
04/11/2014

The killing of a young man in Baghdad after tearing poster raises fears of election violence 2797158
Reflect the killing of a young man in Baghdad against the backdrop of ripping poster for the upcoming legislative elections, the state of tension experienced by Iraq and raise fears of a violent election date pending additional third parliamentary elections since the 2003 invasion. Saadoun Hussein was killed, (29 years old), who lives in the Shuhada neighborhood in a suburb of eastern Baghdad on Sunday near his home and in front of the eyes of his friends and his brothers, after intervention to rid the child in the age of ten from the hands of someone beat beat him. Since the start of the election campaign earlier this month, Baghdad has become especially to what looks like an electoral battleground, where the spread of candidates' pictures in the streets and the huge posters, amid mutual smear campaigns invaded the local television channels.

This election comes, is expected to organize 30 April current, after a series of political crises and setbacks security gripped the country over the past years and the government, which called the government of national unity, as it included the majority of the political forces.

According to Messenger, which the elder brother of the victim, the «Hussein was with his friends that night, and by chance saw a person holding a small child, which assails him severely», and when asked to understand that a child has to tear electoral poster.

The messenger, speaking to AFP in the tent that was still list the day before yesterday: «intervention Hussein to the rescue of the child, and said those who had beat him: (stops beating)» but armed refused and continued to beat him, saying that «there are political parties pushed this child to tear a poster (block) the Liberals in the region ». And indicates that the gunman to block «free» which was a radical Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in the Iraqi parliament before announcing his retirement from the chest resolved and political action, noting that the candidates of the bloc are still present themselves as candidates of his movement.

And the transfer of messenger for the gunman told his brother: «I'll have this baby to the office in order to conduct the investigation fundamentalist him, to see the party that stands behind him».He said his part, Salem Mohammed, a friend of the victim was present at the time the incident that «Hussein was talking politely with that person and said to him: I will buy a sticker instead of the rupture, but do not remedy the child and hit him, a small not understand the work done by». But armed, continued Mohammed: «anger armed to the word (grievance) pulled out his phone and called Bjamaath, and if eight people arrive within minutes and besiege the place before making the sword a killer to pull his gun and shoot at the head of Hussein and his friend Abbas, who was trying with Save the Children ».

The bullet lodged in the head of Hussein and died while being transported to the hospital, while still Abbas, who is also the bullet lodged in his head, losing his eyesight, and in critical condition, according to the members of their families.

Witnesses said that «the eight people who fled initially to a nearby mosque, and then managed to escape to an unknown destination, but the killer is wanted in a criminal case earlier surrendered to the police after he sent the victim's family a threat tribal to the family of the murderer according to the custom of tribal applicable ».

Hussein was staying Random area and works in the factory for the manufacture of bricks, and married five years ago, but has no children, has lost his wife, four children during their pregnancy.

And turned this region since the start of campaigning for elections at the beginning of this month to fund an election of one color, where there are pictures of candidates belonging to Sadr's movement in the streets, while exposed images of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to tear up the campaign.

He says political observer and candidate for the upcoming elections Mamouri Tariq told the French press that «violence will increase during the campaign, as well as settling accounts». He adds: «electoral competition since the start of the political process in Iraq compete dishonest».
http://goo.gl/23VTmM
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum