Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone

5 posters

Go down

Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  Empty Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:22 am

W. T. from facebook--  I guess we'll see if this thing actually happens I have stopped listening to calls or checking the few sites that i used to check once a day. I'm having my doubts but not so much that I'm inclined to dump my currencies lol just can't deal with all the hype right now

• Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  10170883_10153948974810696_353749050_t
  • Kändiß K. Zimbelmann Yes. It's designed that way. Designed to scare you off, and it's working. BUT, if u don;t legally have a license to sell restricted exotic currencies like the IQD YOU WILL BE IN LEGAL TROUBLE, because THAT IS ILLEGAL. That was also disclosed on a recent call.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  Empty Re: Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 am

yea, whatever ... Tony would know about illegal ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  2805820865  Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  2805820865  Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  2805820865  Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  Empty Re: Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:24 am

KandiB is one of Tony's real big supporters over there on we are the people facebook...  She has swallowed so much Koolaid, she wouldn't know the truth if it hit her on the head. 

So now, it is illegal for us to sell our dinar to someone else if we want out of this circus because we are not licensed dealers...

Oh Tony I can't wait til your time comes

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:25 am

I would think if it is a person to person transaction and not a business there would be no problems.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  2805820865  Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  2805820865  Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  2805820865  Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:32 am

I heard that rumor going around a few days ago.    Tony is telling everyone that it is illegal for YOU to sell your dinar to someone  3508649203
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:52 am

Ah, so according to Tony he himself is doing illegal things by pumping the dinar?  I mean it would be hard for me to believe that he hasn't sold dinar himself to someone else for a profit.  He seems to be doing as he likes and letting his lawyer delay things in court at their leisure.  Must be nice to have it both ways.

As to the above - it would seem that we have a bored Tony and follower.  Koolaid, koolaid tastes great, get some koolair, can't wait!  All the are missing is the frosted pitcher and the smiley face!!!  Ah, shades of yesteryear.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:46 pm

Sounds like Tony's masters the dinar dealers are tired of trying to compete with Joe citizen wising up and selling his dinar on eBay or a forum.  Bad for their business.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum