Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO

3 posters

Go down

Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO Empty Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:45 am

Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO
04/08/2014

Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO 8385885
31st meeting of the National Committee for Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization is reported to be held at the headquarters of the Ministry of Commerce. The meeting was attended by the Deputy Chairman of the National Committee, the Director General of the foreign economic relations Department of the Commerce Ministry Hashim Mohammed Hatem and membership representatives from all Iraqi ministries.
The meeting discussed theme update memorandum of the foreign policy of Iraq made 2004 the SCO secretariat and the ministries and agencies responsible for the update and update the files of the SPS, TBT and Government support for agriculture ACC4 as well as file initial offer of goods and time of delivery by commodity roofing tethered permanently to BR sent to the WTO secretariat for his uncles to the States members of the Organization.
It has been also discussed in that same meeting that a national commitments for service sectors and timelines to exit this file and set the date to send it Secretariat to update the plan of legislation for Iraq and updating laws and legislation to be accomplished in the coming period to send to the World Trade Organization, as well as a member of the National Committee comprising staff of the goods and services and legislation who possess experience and language in each hand or Ministry whose mission is to accomplish the required files and in coordination with the National Committee member within that Ministry.

At the end of the meeting, to reactivate the awareness and knowledge of the Organization and its conventions, particularly at the level of the Iraqi private sector, further discussions also have been made.
http://goo.gl/g2lPaZ
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO Empty Re: Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Gee to hear the gurus talk they are all in Washington to sign the accession paperwork or something.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO 2805820865  Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO 2805820865  Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO 2805820865  Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO Empty Re: Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 pm

WTO means nothing.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Yep, but at least a couple of the guru's were trying to say there was a delegation from Iraq in NY and then Washington to receive their accession. I would call them idiots, but that would be insulting to the idiots of the world.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO 2805820865  Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO 2805820865  Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO 2805820865  Regarding accession of Iraq, 31st meeting held between Iraq National Committee and WTO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:39 am

Goldiegirl wrote:WTO means nothing.

And GURUS OPINIONS Mean NOTHING
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum