Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,

4 posters

Go down

Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  Empty Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,

Post by HezekiaH Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:27 am

The Sedona Connection:

Dave Schmidt: Tonight's Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland, Here's My Statement

When you choose to stand for the truth and want to do what you belive is best for others, you will always attract a corresponding response.

But in the end the truth always wins out, and the truth will always set you free.

I had invited a special guest to be on the program tonight, Okie, who is posted on a regular basis on the dinar blogs.  I talked with him after the program and he is going to make his own statement to be posted on the blogs sites.  But what I stated is true, he was going to come on the air but his life was threatened.  I will let his statement stand for itself.

For legal purposes I had to remove tonights' radio program from the air.  I stand by all statements made about the authenticity of who was on the air and what they represent.  PIF and others are for real and the RV is about to be released.  I wish I could say more, but for legal and confidential reasons I cannot.

The people I talked with have been cashed out and others are currently being processed.  The representative I had on the program is for real and he has been processing private transactions for months.  Some are attacking the truth of those statements.  In the near future the truth will come out regarding those who want to attack.  Those who choose to trust will benefit from the higher rate.

People will choose to believe what they want.  People will choose their perceptions based on what they want to believe.  In the end truth always brings out the quality of character within us.  Those who choose to attack reveal what's really happening within them.

I can't make you belive one way or the other, the choice is always yours.  All I can say is our real truth and character comes out when we are near the finish line.  Some will put their own noose around their own necks, some will create their own forms of sabotage.  Some will benefit and grow because they choose to stand with truth and not attack.  In the end truth always wins.

Thanks for understanding.......Dave!!!

Found on Dinarrecaps.com

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:09 am

Methinks Dave is full of Schmidt!
 Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  Poop11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2805820865  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2805820865  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2805820865  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 pm

SO, who is lying?  Okie or Dave?  Okie says he was never scheduled to be on. Dave said okie cancelled... hmmm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Two liars, but in this case, I'll put my money on Dave.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2805820865  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2805820865  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2805820865  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Dave running for Tony's position of "top dog pumper" after Tony goes off to jail .

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  1656125192  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  1656125192  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  1656125192  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  1656125192  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2322496710  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2322496710  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2322496710  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  2322496710  Dave Schmidt...Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland,  1570665320
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum