Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus about other gurus...

4 posters

Go down

On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... Empty On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus about other gurus...

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 am

SHARED BY SSMITH of Dinar Daily ... Thanks for sharing this !!!  Found on TNT FORUM

SPGURU, PIF AKA MARK PLUS LOECHIN AND BISHOP AND POSSIBLY FISHERMAN- EXCHANGE DEAL!

I HAVE ASKED ALREADY BLESSED IF IT IS OK TO POST THIS, AND HAVE HER PERMISSION.

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND! OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO LOOK OUT FOR OUR MEMBERS AND TRY TO HELP YOU ALL GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS CURRENCY EXCHANGE.

AS YOU KNOW SPGURU OR PIF OR MARK USED TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS SITE. CLEARLY HE HAS SOME CONNECTIONS AND FOR A TIME THE INTEL HE SHARED WITH OUR MEMBERS WAS TOLERABLE. THIS INDIVIDUAL APPROACHED TONY AND PAM ABOUT SEVERAL DEALS THAT HE WAS SUPPOSIDLY ARRANGING. NATURALLY WE LOOKED INTO IT, AND EACH AND EVERY TIME THEY TURNED OUT TO BE COMPLETE SMOKE AND MIRRORS. RED FLAG #1 AT THAT TIME, TONY AND PAM STOPPED ANY CONTACT TO SPEAK OF.

THEN SPGURU MAKES OUT LIKE HE HAS ALREADY DONE HIS EXCHANGE, BUT HE JUST SOOOO WANTS TO HELP THE PEOPLE. WE RESEARCHED THIS AND FOUND THAT AT LEAST THE PICTURES HE WAS SO PROUDLY PASSING OUT OF ALL HIS CASH WAS COMPLETE BS, FAKED PHOTOS CREATED OVER A YEAR BEFORE HIS SUPPOSID EXCHANGE. IF HE EXCHANGED AND WAS UNDER AN NDA, THEN HE WAS VIOLATING A FEDERAL RESTRICTION BY DOING SO! RED FLAG #2

FOR SOME REASON, THIS INDIVIDUAL IS OBSESSED WITH TRYING TO GAIN CREDIBILITY BY ASSOCIATING WITH AND SAYING HE IS WORKING WITH FOLKS IN THE DINAR WORLD THAT FOLKS ALREADY KNOW AND OR RESPECT. HE BADGERS TONY CONSTANTLY WITH TEXT MESSAGES AND ATTEMPTED PHONE CALLS. RED FLAG#3

THE DEAL AS PRESENTED TO TONY INVOLVED SUPPOSID UST SANCTION, A LAWYER, A PAYMASTER AND A RATE BETWEEN 6 AND 7 DOLLARS. TONY SAID NO THANKS, ESPECIALLY WITH A PAYMASTER AND SUCH A LOW RATE AND TONY DOES NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY GROUP, OR ENDORSE ANY GROUP, PERIOD. STILL, THIS INDIVIDUAL TEXT MESSAGES HIM CONSTANTLY TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM. NOT ONLY THAT, THEY ARE ASKING FOLKS TO SEND OVER ALL KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, POWER OF ATTOURNEY, THUMB PRINT, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER ETC! NO WAY! RED FLAG #4 NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

THEN WE START GETTING PEOPLE ON OUR SITE LIKE FISHERMAN1 AND OTHERS PROMOTING THIS DEAL. THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING THINGS LIKE "THE PUBLIC WILL NOT GET TO EXCHANGE PERIOD!" OR "THERE IS NO WAY THEY WILL DO BETTER THAN 7.00!" OR "THIS IS THEIR LAST CHANCE!" WHICH BECAUSE OF OUR EXCELLENT INTEL, WE KNOW IS COMPLETE BULL. RED FLAG #5

LIKE TONY ALWAYS SAYS, "WHO DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO?"

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT SOMETHING IS EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS HERE, AND THE DISRUPTION TO OUR SITE IS REDICULOUS AND NEEDS TO STOP.

THERE IS THIS HUGE BUZ GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES AT TNE AND OTHER SITES, WITH DECIPLES OF THIS INDIVIDUAL DOING ALL THEY CAN TO INVOLVE OUR MEMBERS. JUST TONIGHT LGTENNIS WAS INVOLVED. CAROL BEAMS ON OUR SITE WAS PROMOTING THIS MESS! WHO KNOWS WHO ELSE THIS GUY HAS SUCKERED IN?!

THEN WE HAVE THE BS PUT OUT ABOUT OKIE BEING ON THIS SEDONA CALL. WE JUST TALKED WITH OKIE, HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT! WE TALK WITH OKIE ALL THE TIME, HE IS A FRIEND OF TNT, AND HAS NOT EXCHANGED AND IS NOT GOING TO BE ON ANY CALL. THAT WAS IMHO, JUST A PLOY TO GIVE THE CALL CREDIBILITY AND ATTRACT MORE LISTENERS TO COME AND HEAR THE CON JOB FROM THESE PEOPLE!

THEN WOULDNT YOU KNOW, OKIE DIDNT APPEAR ON THE SHOW, SO THEY HAD TO MAKE SOMETHING UP QUICK, OH YEA "HIS LIFE WAS THREATENED!" NO IT WAS NOT!! THAT IS A TOTAL LIE.

THIS BS HAS GOT TO END.

ANYONE CAUGHT PROMOTING THIS GARBAGE ON TNT WILL BE DELETED FROM THE SITE!

-- TNT FORUM --
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... Empty Re: On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus about other gurus...

Post by Not stupid Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:53 am

Haha what morons! They yelled and threatened me for questioning spguru! He was on their site and sponsored by them! But now he is a liar? Tony you and blessed( with what i have no idae ) are the lying con men.... Okie is your teacher. He goes on calls then denies that it was him! Really? This gets funnier and funnier.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... Empty Re: On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus about other gurus...

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:58 am

They should have listened to you NOT STUPID ... LOL...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:31 pm

On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... Pot_ke10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... 2805820865  On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... 2805820865  On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... 2805820865  On the TNT TONY Forum - There is great Deceit being exposed by the gurus  about other gurus... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Lock all of them up
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum