Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"

Go down

Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"   Empty Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:54 am

Central raises for protection of Iraqi funds in U.S. banks"

The history of 22/05/2014 next change economically and strategically a lift protection for Iraqi funds deposited in banks in the United States. Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the previous appearance of Mohammed Saleh: "It's (22 May 2014), will raise U.S. protection for Iraqi funds deposited in the" Development Fund for Iraq, "and will receive the responsibility of the Iraqi Central Bank directly, after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII in (27 June 2013). "according to the newspaper integrity and stressed that: "Deposits Development Fund for Iraq, which come from oil imports have been deposited in the Reserve Bank of the U.S. and is a discount of 5% of compensation Kuwait in accordance with Section VII imposed by the United Nations against Iraq." It is noteworthy that Basra activate the twinning with the city of Euston and detailed U.S. delegation visited the U.S. states consisting of the Deputy Mayor of Euston and the U.S. consul in Basra and diverse groups from all sectors of the province of Basra in order to strengthen the ties and the relationship between the two cities (Euston and Basra). The governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui at a news conference in the building of the Court of the province along with the U.S. delegation on Monday that "the main objective of the delegation's visit is to give effect to the agreement between the city Euston U.S. and the province of Basra, Iraqi and features Euston expertise and the most important health care and that we hope to reach Basra as well as increase the chances of trade and scientific cooperation between the two cities "
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum