Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Did anyone receive this from Apple? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Did anyone receive this from Apple?

5 posters

Go down

Did anyone receive this from Apple? Empty Did anyone receive this from Apple?

Post by Horizon Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 am

Just came across this and thought it was interesting! Maybe we can just use our money to buy Apple products!!!!
Just checked their official website Apple.com and there is no mention of this anywhere.

Dear XXXXXX,

Within the next 24 hours, the following changes will be made to pricing on the App Store.

To account for changes in foreign exchange rates, App Store retail prices will be increased for the following currencies:

Australian Dollar
Indian Rupee
Indonesian Rupiah
Turkish Lira
South African Rand
Additionally, retail prices for Israeli New Shekels and some price tiers for the New Zealand Dollar will be decreased.

Price adjustments on the App Store are made periodically due to changes in foreign exchange rates. Within 24 hours, you will see the new Pricing Matrix in the Rights and Pricing section of Manage Your Apps on iTunes Connect.

Updates to iOS Paid Applications and Mac OS X Paid Applications contracts will be available on the iTunes Connect website. To view all current and outstanding contracts, see Contracts, Tax, and Banking on iTunes Connect.

Regards,

The App Store team

Contact Us | iTunes Connect | 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014

Did anyone receive this from Apple? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Did anyone receive this from Apple? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Did anyone receive this from Apple? Empty Re: Did anyone receive this from Apple?

Post by Horizon Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:56 am

Did anyone receive this from Apple? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Did anyone receive this from Apple? 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Did anyone receive this from Apple? Empty Re: Did anyone receive this from Apple?

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:07 am

Yes, it is legit, and of course some of the kool-aid drinkers/dispensers were trying to make a big deal about it the other day. The notice went out to app developers and (I think) artists selling their products in the Apple store.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Did anyone receive this from Apple? 2805820865  Did anyone receive this from Apple? 2805820865  Did anyone receive this from Apple? 2805820865  Did anyone receive this from Apple? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:20 pm

How does this impact the RV/RI of the IQD?

I happen to know the South African Rand is going down the toilet and the country might toss it out all together.  It will never recover.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Goldiegirl....Well I saw this article and was wondering how Apple has an advance notice to the price of currency going up or down??? I was just kinda shocked about it for that reason. 
The only thing I guess it has to do with the RV is that they are saying the currency rates are fixing to change!  ?????? Who knows ....Maybe we are fixing to RV????? We can hope!!!!
That would make me Very Happy!!!!
 cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn 

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Horizon,  Just guessing, but since currencies usually move in fractions of cents, it's probably just normal repricing.  Anyone else?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:37 pm

That would be my guess. I think this is just a normal incremental adjustment of international pricing to keep costs in line with the actual values of the currency. This is not the first time they have done this and with sales through their app store world wide, will likely not be the last. The only thing new is the gurus trying to make something out of it.

IMO no effect on anything except the bottom line for Apple and it's App developers/vendors.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Did anyone receive this from Apple? 2805820865  Did anyone receive this from Apple? 2805820865  Did anyone receive this from Apple? 2805820865  Did anyone receive this from Apple? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:56 pm

@Horizon wrote:Goldiegirl....Well I saw this article and was wondering how Apple has an advance notice to the price of currency going up or down??? I was just kinda shocked about it for that reason. 
The only thing I guess it has to do with the RV is that they are saying the currency rates are fixing to change!  ?????? Who knows ....Maybe we are fixing to RV????? We can hope!!!!
That would make me Very Happy!!!!
 cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn 

What makes you think this is a prediction of future currency devaluation and not a response to PAST currency devaluation?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum