Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever

4 posters

Go down

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever Empty Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:18 am

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever Film-review-noahjpeg-027c0_s640x427This image released by Paramount Pictures shows Logan Lerman, left, and Russell Crowe in a scene from “Noah.” (AP Photo/Paramount Pictures, Niko Tavernise)
By Cheryl K. Chumley
-
The Washington Times
Monday, March 24, 2014

Note to Christians and those who believe the Bible: The producer of the movie “Noah,” a self-professed atheist, says he is proud of the fact that he’s taken a story inspired by God’s word and turned it into something so secular.

Director Darren Aronofsky called his movie “the least biblical biblical film ever made,” The Telegraph reported. He also claimed his leading character, Noah, was the “first environmentalist,” something that suggests the movie storyline doesn’t exactly follow the Bible’s.

And something else the suggests a serious divergence from the biblical account: Not once during the movie is the name “God” spoken, an early reviewer found, The Telegraph reported.
Christian groups have raised such an outcry that Paramount, the studio that’s put out the film, has issued an explanatory statement.

It reads, in part: The film is “inspired by the story of Noah” but at the same time, “artistic license has been taken.” The statement also gives this helpful advice: “The biblical story of Noah can be found in the book of Genesis.”

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever Ap974228481934_s220x149
Enlarge Photo

Mr. Aronofsky, meanwhile, describes his version of the biblical story as a “dark parable about sin, justice and mercy,” that leads Noah to serve as judge and jury of who gets on the boat — and who dies, The Telegraph said.

Among the complaints is that the director paints Noah as more a man of the environment than a true follower of God.

“The insertion of the extremist environmental agenda is a problem,” said Jerry Johnson, the president of the National Religious Broadcasters group, in The Telegraph.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/24/atheist-noah-director-brags-film-least-biblical-bi/#ixzz2xGMqfzRd
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever Empty Re: Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever

Post by pattyangel Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:20 pm

I guess this is one movie that I will not support.  Yep no money from me. I won't give Satan any of my money.  Reading the summary was enough to make my call on this movie.  I don't care if Russell Crowe is staring in it. 
Its funny how an Atheist can come along an try and present Gods words and at the same time doesn't believe in Him.  They will never accept the fact God is God.  He exist and His existence will not cease.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.  Joshua 24:15
pattyangel
pattyangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever Empty Re: Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Yep ... pretty much what my wife and I had decided about it, even before we read that. It was obvious from the clips we have seen that the best that could be said about it was there is a vague resemblance to the biblical story. It seemed very dark and hopeless, with little light or hope in it. But then that's what you would expect from someone who rejects God.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever 2805820865  Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever 2805820865  Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever 2805820865  Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever Empty What's the problem?

Post by Turgilsa Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:38 am

The Noah movie is fiction--the biblical story of Noah is fiction. So what's the problem?

Turgilsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:11 am

The movie is fiction, the story is truth, passed down through the inerrant Word of God. And no, I will not get into a debate about that. I have neither the time nor the energy to argue biblical proofs.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever 2805820865  Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever 2805820865  Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever 2805820865  Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Will be staying away from that one also, and see what my friends who are going to see it tell me. Then I'll still not waste my time to see it.   points

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum