Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections

2 posters

Go down

Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections Empty Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Allkash: Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections
03/27/2014

Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections 3246655
Mohammed Allkash
MP for the citizen's parliamentary bloc Mohammed Allkash that the Commission is exposed to great pressure from some of the blocks to postpone the elections.
He Allkash told ((eighth day)) that "the work of the Commission is an independent work and that Iraq is on the verge parliamentary elections and the resignation of the Board of Commissioners in the Commission is to act as a sounding the alarm because it will lead to disruption of the election procedures has also lead to a postponement, adding that the block Citizen calls for the Board of Commissioners to return to their work and also calls for political blocs to make way for the Commission to operate quietly and away from the pressures so that the elections are held the correct form.
He added Allkash must be to the Board of Commissioners diplomatic immunity, such as those owned by members of parliament in order to stay away from exposure to pressure or any other type of problems that lead to disruption of their work
The two days ago saw the withdrawal of the Board of Commissioners of the elections because of political pressure exerted by. (AA)
http://goo.gl/AEVi7B
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections Empty Re: Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Deputy for the Liberals: There are many factors that could lead to the postponement of elections
03/27/2014

Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections 3654089
Uday al-Awadi
Expressed MP for the Liberal bloc parliamentary Uday al-Awadi, was surprised at the growing role of al-Qaeda in Iraq, with most of the provinces near the length of time for the elections.He Alaudaa told ((eighth day)) that "there are a variety of factors that may lead to change the prescribed period for parliamentary elections, noting that" these factors and the escalation of Tirat Alarhabiyah attacks and security problems, political, and the Commission's decision.Al-Awadi said that "on all political parties to have a strong will to address those challenges that beset the citizen for the purpose of holding the elections as scheduled service to the country. (AA) (m. P) http://goo.gl/7Q7TEo

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections Empty Re: Yep, they are pushing it hard to postpone those eletions... Commission exposed to great pressure to postpone elections

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:04 pm

m at his finest hour
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:05 pm

m at his finest hour
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum