Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!

2 posters

Go down

Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  Empty Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:27 am

Change: We do not know the existence of a session of parliament on Sunday
03/27/2014

Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  8637877

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))
Changing the parliamentary bloc confirmed as not knowing the existence of a session of the Iraqi parliament on Sunday.

The committee member said Bayazid Hassan's "" that the bloc not received any notification of the existence of a session of parliament on Sunday to read the budget a second reading, adding that in previous times if there was a hearing shall be sent Report this with paragraphs listed on the agenda, through e-mail, but to now we have not received anything from it.

Hassan added that the Tripartite Commission, which was formed in the House of Representatives failed to reach any agreement between them so far.
http://goo.gl/3ihB7r
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!  Empty Re: Iraqi gov't can't get anything done because they are a hot mess!

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:07 am

this guy has his head still buried in the sand all of the major groups have stated they will show up and pass the budget . they  have to pass it one way or another due to  the constitution. come apr 1 the budget will be done but thats it. for the ones in dream land you will be dealt a cruel apr fools joke no rv its not happening in fact m will be re elected before that.in fact sorry to say and hope i am wrong but doubt it . iraq has gotten all kinds of help from us wto imf wb and they still can not get it  they are freaken stubbon  gready  hateful and down rite stupid and will never change and m will continue to steal while his people go without food or water. have a good day time to make some money since it did not rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum