Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud

Go down

Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud Empty Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:14 am

Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud
03/26/2014

Hakim stresses to hold the elections on time and warns of fraud 2766097

BAGHDAD / obelisk: The President of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, on Wednesday, to hold elections on time, whatever the circumstances, stressing the need to provide legal protection and legislative commission that you need to perform the work independently and without pressure from any party.

Hakim's statement obtained by "obelisk" a copy of it during his speech at the Cultural Forum in his office in Baghdad, "the House of Representatives to reject the collective resignation of the Council of the election commission," expressing "astonishment of submission before 35 days of the election."

And demanded "to stop the work of UNHCR interventions and not be an arena for conflict of wills between the political or judicial and legislative authorities."

But he stressed "the necessity of holding elections on time, no matter what the circumstances, no one is betting on deferred under any pretext," he said, adding that "the ballot box is the only way to legitimacy and not legitimacy to one without it."

He pointed out that "his movement will not allow the people of arm-twisting or manipulating emotions or fears, it is not a hostage, but is full of His will to choose and decide."

He warned al-Hakim of "intimidating citizens and blackmail him or buy his voice or falsified," stressing that "this action is normal and manipulate the future of Iraq and its unity and handed him a social for electoral gains", calling for political blocs and candidates to "competition programs are not threats and miscarriage."
http://goo.gl/s0Iy2w
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum